Another bug.....?

Posted by genesis 
Re: Another bug.....?
Date: October 24, 2002 07:07AM
Posted by: Ellis
"Think about Laguna Seca. 90% of the field goes off at corkscrew. Unfortantely chzech track MOST - one of my favs - has problems in the first chicane"

ah vader, but these are unofficial addons. The CC is ment to be able to the orgional tracks, buyt not designed to be able to go round tracks we have made

The problem with Most (also one of my favs) was that the racing line through turn 1 (the chicane) was almost stright, and was flat out. The computer cars dont stick to the racing line perfectly, but they are smart enough to know where the edge of the track is, and adjust themselves. They get along side another car, but when you come to the chicane, the edge of the track comes close to the racng line VERY quickly, and the CC doesnt have the intelligence to know this, and mess's up when they get to it.

GP3 couldnt do the corkscrew correctly unfortuanlty!

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: October 30, 2002 08:39AM
Posted by: killplug
I've seen this happen before, and I haven't got the 2002 update installed.
So that rules that out...to see this bug happen start a non-championship race at Suzuka without selecting to drive yourself, and watch the cc's race by themselves, click the 'insert' button for the director mode and I bet you'll see at least one car go off on the first bend hitting this invisible bump on lap 2 or 3.
i also have a really annoying bug which may have been mentioned b4.
During the menus I cannot select anything because all the icons are flashing making it impossible to save, change setups or even exit the game..really annoying, my wheel perhaps is the prob?
Date: October 30, 2002 08:45AM
Posted by: Vader
Yup, it will be the wheel. I hasd the same with an joypad and F1 97. When I installed another joypad I could use the menus again.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy