altering cc performance - wtf ?

Posted by jp2 
altering cc performance - wtf ?
Date: October 23, 2002 05:23AM
Posted by: jp2
hi,

ok - i use a cars.wad with new liveries i got from a friend, nice cars, all hand-selected, everything perfect. he made it with gp4master.

now i want to change driver and team performances, mainly to get renault from the back of the grid. but after exporting my new performances and going to suzuka, gp4 crashes in the first corner of the second lap.
i delete the updated gp4.exe and f1gstat.sav and replace them with my backups -> all fine again, exept for the renault-performance.

this happens using GP4master, GP4edit, Carset Crator 4b

yesterday i tried the performance editor by damien legros: works perfectly, no problems.

ideas, anyone ?

greetings, jp
Re: altering cc performance - wtf ?
Date: October 24, 2002 07:55AM
Posted by: jp2
why do i always have bugs and problems nobody else seems to hav ???

*sigh*, jp
Date: October 24, 2002 10:07AM
Posted by: Ellis
You wont be alone, i have alot of bugs that others dont (cos i swap the carshapes alot)

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: October 25, 2002 03:21AM
Posted by: Xero
I get them all the time too - im always swapping car-shapes n stuff too.

Try using GPxPatch, and get some decent perf data, both from this site. That should overwrite the .exe values!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy