Who uses "C" and "X" keys?

Posted by Larry 
Re: Who uses "C" and "X" keys?
Date: October 29, 2002 03:09AM
Posted by: Larry
That was true in GP3 but P.O. seems to be higher in cockpit view in GP4 on my system anyway.

Date: October 29, 2002 03:53AM
Posted by: Ellis
Not in mine, i use cocpit with visors and only get lower PO oin the view down on the front wing where no part of the car is visible

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: October 29, 2002 04:25AM
Posted by: simonsteele
I dunno. Who Fuckin cares anyway, i don't play it coz my systems shite.

Date: October 29, 2002 07:04AM
Posted by: tux
ive started to use cokcpit view now because of the visor :P and info in the wheel.

i used to use t-cam coz u have a wider angle of view (somehitng line that) and u can see the corners better

Date: October 29, 2002 07:09AM
yeah, but then if u drive with the T-cam, you make it easier and its no longer a sim is it?

Drive with the cocpit vierw with visors - it might not be perfect, but its closer than any other racing game in the world at the moment

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: October 29, 2002 07:11AM
I drive in cockpit view in every racing game that lets me, it's the best way.

Shame Gran Turismo ain't got one. Then that game would be the canine's undercarraige (NO pics please Vader)

Date: October 29, 2002 07:15AM
well i use the "cocpit" view in GT3 - you know the low down one?

Date: October 29, 2002 07:16AM
Posted by: Larry
Despite having a slightly higher P.O. in cockpit view, that's the only view I use for driving. It's the only way.

Date: October 29, 2002 07:17AM
I can't drive in that view Ellis, it's to low, i like to see at least the bonett of the car to feel as though i have control

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy