Stuck in the past.....

Posted by Go Alesi 
Stuck in the past.....
Date: October 19, 2002 04:00AM
Posted by: Go Alesi
One thing that was great about GP3 was that you could continue to update the game from one season to another. I can't do that with GP4 though! Having a new carset adds 20%PO on to the game, and I can't play at that level. I can't loose 20% in the first place either.

Does anybody know how to stop this from happening, maybe by lowering the res. of the liveries or something?

Thanks

Re: Stuck in the past.....
Date: October 19, 2002 04:35AM
Posted by: Ellis
Choose a lower testure detail

Unfortuantly this emans some cars wont work unless they come with low res textures

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: October 19, 2002 12:48PM
Posted by: lionrampant78
i like banana's
Date: October 19, 2002 12:50PM
Posted by: genesis
It's true, the new liveries do have a major hit on the PO...but it is better than the 2001 textures.

Visit my website [www.mrears.com]
Date: October 20, 2002 04:02AM
Posted by: Glyn
i like banana's

WTF??

Date: October 20, 2002 01:52PM
Posted by: Go Alesi
It wasn't until Ellis said lower the texture detail that I clicked. Changing the texture detail has no affect on my PO whatsoever, so installing new cars shouldn't. Then I remembered. I downloaded an installing patch type thing to update to 2002 with. It changed all my game settings, inc. my controller. Rembering that FPS are altered by the save game state or whatever, I went into the Gfx menu, and the FPS were at 20. I run at 17!. So the new carset had no PO affect at all.

Thanks Ellis!!!!!!!!! :D

Date: October 21, 2002 03:04AM
Posted by: Ellis
no problem dude :P

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy