loadqm.exe

Posted by Vader 
Re: loadqm.exe
Date: October 23, 2002 04:38AM
Posted by: Chunter
format c: /q = format in 3 minutes

because msn and "@!#$"mail suck....you get spam left right and centre..Xp anti spy gets rid of it,i believe XP service pack 1 also gives you the option to de install it...not too sure though i don't use XP....i like my computer to run the way i want it too...not how its been programmed to do..
Date: October 24, 2002 03:43AM
Posted by: Glyn
Yeah, if you install XP SP1 and goto Add/Remove Windows Components you can uninstall a huge amount of bloat ware from your system. MSN Explorer, Outlook Express (if you have Outlook). You can also uninstall IE and MSN there too.

Date: October 24, 2002 04:22AM
Posted by: Ellis
SP1 messed up my machine when i first tried it. A full reinstall on XP was needed (thank god i dual booted with 98 at the time tho)

I never download them anymore

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: October 25, 2002 02:39AM
Posted by: Glyn
Ive installed SP1 on a free install and an upgrade with no problems. Other people have had your problem too. It seems to be some hardware driver conflict.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy