About GP4 Bugs!!!!

Posted by tis 
Re: About GP4 Bugs!!!!
Date: October 17, 2002 02:26AM
Posted by: Boomy
1) I haven't been playing GP4 since last July cause heavy bugs ,so your consideration about my life are wrong.

2) -------ok have a laugh at the occasional funny bug----- When I go back to desktop I can't laugh,sorry.

3) I can laugh when marshalls falls into my cockpit with their yellow flags

Boomy
Date: October 17, 2002 11:59AM
Posted by: gnoppi
I cannot laugh when I cannot play the game cause it crashes to desktop "every single @#$%& time" I try to run it and thinking I paid this @!#$ 50
Date: October 17, 2002 12:04PM
Cause I like flaming people that @#$%& me 30
Date: October 17, 2002 04:28PM
Posted by: Whitey
Mate you may not have been playing it since July, but you've been complaining about it since then...lol

I just mean get over it, hey Geoff has said another patch is coming just go to the main section of this site to read more, and don't start going on about how you don't trust his word because I think we've said enuf on this issue ;)
Date: October 18, 2002 05:30AM
Posted by: JKT
I've not read the whole thread so maybe someone makes this point but it is worth stating again.

It is very true - sad but true - that every piece of software has bugs and crashes occasionally. What pissed me off having bought GP4 is that it would not run at all. Various new drivers, patches and fixes did not work. The only one that did was the V4 patch which has been withdrawn - luckily I got it when the window was open.

Why do people (yes me included) accept that you can pay a lot of money for software and hardware and then have to spend hours searching through forums and FAQs to make the things work? You wouldn't do it if your Mercedes broke down!
Date: October 18, 2002 11:30AM
You have pointed out exactly was I meant to say.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy