Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
Very nice!!!

Ez igen!!!
Hello DaiMOn
Do you accept helmet requests?

If yes, could you clear up your Inbox so that I can send you a PM with infos about it?
wow man i just love that helmet!!! i awesome! fantastic job Adam... as always
Thank you. I finished the Virgin helmets. Unfortunately I couldn't spend too much time with rendering that's why the resolution and the quality of the colors are poor. :) I'll try to post ingame screens later.

İncredible!!
awesome!

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!

Sauber helmets are ready as well. Renders and other news here. :)
great work DaiMOn

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Great work DaiMOn, just want to ask if the helmet shapes you worked on are going to be included in the pack.
fantastic job mate:-)

My GPGSL Career
Thanks again, Adam! Great work! (Y)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's looking incredible Adam! You are very good at this! Thanks for using my shape :)

Renault#1Fan Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Great work DaiMOn, just want to ask if the helmet
> shapes you worked on are going to be included in
> the pack.

Guess you didn't follow the link to his website Scott ;-)

Adam: "As I did it in the last few years, I'm going to make a Formula 1 helmet set for the community in 2010 as well. In this year the helmet set won't just consist of the new textures. Two different shapes, the Schuberth RF1 and the Bell HP3 will be included as well. Both of them will be as compatible as possible with the mapping of Maikel's (MDBSnake) fantastic ARAI GP5 shape. So hopefully we could use the same textures with every shape in the future."

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2010 09:57PM by MDBSnake.
Thanks MDBSnake ;)
Fantastic helmets! Great work as always :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Adam what else can we say? fantastic helmets man! yo paint like a pro
HRT helmets done. For more info click here.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy