look at what i've found

Posted by NunoEspadinha 
Re: look at what i've found
Date: October 06, 2002 06:54AM
Posted by: Xero
Yes, it said he was fuelled for 25 laps!... a further 25 laps! Trulli had more fuel on board, about 9 laps obviously! The reason why he pitted so early with that amount of fuel still onboard, was because he was losing time with his worn tyres!

The thing is, F1 Digital aren't told how much fuel the cars have at the start, so there is no way they can say how much laps they are fueled up for. They can only tell what goes in!

Make sense?!

Date: October 06, 2002 09:56AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Date: October 06, 2002 11:49AM
Posted by: Orpheus
so how come rb and ms pitted one lap after another?? surely they wld have stayed out longer. and their laps for fueled wldnt have reached the flag.......

The reason why he pitted so early with that amount of fuel still onboard, was because he was losing time with his worn tyres!

if they were suffering with their first set, their second set must have been absolutly shagged by the time they reached the finish............

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: October 06, 2002 01:45PM
Posted by: Ellis
You do know thats the ammpunt of fuel they just put in -there is no way of knowing how much is already in the car

they remind you bout that on Digital too

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: October 06, 2002 04:57PM
Posted by: Orpheus
"they remind you bout that on Digital too"

in other words, whos needs a commectator anyway?!?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy