$75.00 = disappointment

Posted by CDN_Merlin 
$75.00 = disappointment
Date: September 12, 2002 04:40PM
Posted by: CDN_Merlin
Well, I picvked up my copy of GP4 today and I wish I didn't. I enjoyed the old manuals where they told you about the differences in setup etc and showed you each track. This manual is a POS. It has 39 pages of which 20 is on the game. What a joke. I tihnk I'll stick to warez for the next version.

Games kep getting more expensive and the boxes and manuals keep getting smaller. What a joke.

Beta tester for;
Descent 3, C & C Generals, Independance War 2, Starfleet Command 2,
Settlers IV, Tzar, Allegiance, Starfleet Command,
MAX 2, Defiance
Re: $75.00 = disappointment
Date: September 12, 2002 10:00PM
Posted by: SkAiFeY
oh well.. gr8 game those isn't it!! :D

Chris C
--------------------------------------
GPTC & GPVWC Manager o' CVRT
HawkEyE '01WC' Driver o' CVRT
http://cvrt.tk
Date: September 13, 2002 01:55AM
Posted by: Ellis
Games seem to be getting less expensive in the UK, and the studnet card also gets more £££ off

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: September 13, 2002 02:40AM
Posted by: Glyn
Well, I picvked up my copy of GP4 today and I wish I didn't. I enjoyed the old manuals where they told you about the differences in setup etc and showed you each track. This manual is a POS. It has 39 pages of which 20 is on the game. What a joke. I tihnk I'll stick to warez for the next version.

Games kep getting more expensive and the boxes and manuals keep getting smaller. What a joke.

Do you judge a game on the manual? I dont. Most games explain themselves really, and there is enough information in that gpeadia thingy to get around the tracks.

Date: September 13, 2002 02:43AM
Posted by: -qwerty-
I make it a rule NEVER to read the manual or instructions. Had to put up a shed a while back.....but decided it was best to look at the instructions ;)

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: September 13, 2002 04:17AM
Posted by: CDN_Merlin
Neil, I get pissed when the game price keeps getting higher and the game gets smaller. Just like my cable internet, the service was cut in half speed wise and my bill went up $5.

Beta tester for;
Descent 3, C & C Generals, Independance War 2, Starfleet Command 2,
Settlers IV, Tzar, Allegiance, Starfleet Command,
MAX 2, Defiance
Date: September 13, 2002 05:04AM
Posted by: Boomy
Agree Merlin.

If you are not used to read manuas it means you play only arcade games,like Outrun,Pacman,Ghosts'n'goblins,Arkanoid.

Boomer
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy