Nick Court: Can you sleep?

Posted by Boomy 
Nick Court: Can you sleep?
Date: September 12, 2002 06:04AM
Posted by: Boomy
Obviously you are too busy to read world's gratest forum about your GP4,but there is a word called " RESPECT ".

You lacked respect versus 10+ years GP fans.
You lacked respect versus new GP fans too.
You lacked respect versus Morbid professional job.
You lacked respect versus IG label too.

Can you sleep well during your nights passed at nights spending our money?

Have you ever seen any ghosts?

What do you see when in the morning you look at bath mirror?

The same that we see in GP4 mirrors? Nothing?

Take care about your hundreds thousands pound earned from GP4,we are on your way.

Boomer
Re: Nick Court: Can you sleep?
Date: September 12, 2002 07:09AM
Posted by: -qwerty-
Give it a rest, Boomy

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: September 12, 2002 07:22AM
Yes,of course I'll give it a rest,but what are you concretelly doing now for the second patch?

I know insultings don't pay,but this is only the start point.

Boomer
Date: September 12, 2002 07:56AM
If they're intending on making another patch, or are making one, it will take time. They know 95% of the problems werent fixed by the first one. I don't think it will make any difference if one person emails infogrames demanding a second patch before christmas or he'll throw some stones, because THEY DON'T LISTEN. Whether we want another patch or not it doesnt matter to them....they'll release one if they plan to.

-----------------

My love’s subliminal
Date: September 12, 2002 08:24AM
---------- Whether we want another patch or not it doesnt matter to them....they'll release one if they plan to.----------

I don't thinks so.

You are too passive.If it happens well,if it doesn't happen..well as well.

This is money business rule game,I know it,but if we have only a chance to support their release,we must try it.

Moreover,in this way you are saying that Morbid wasted his time,and produced an useless doc,well, I don't think so.

Are you so passive in races too?It should be easy to lap you :)

Boomer
Date: September 12, 2002 08:31AM
Posted by: simonsteele
Okay..these ramblings are strting to get a teeny bit annoying. they will release a patch in time, i'm sure of it. If we keep flooding them they won't bother, or they won' have enough time to create a patch after reading all the complaints

Date: September 12, 2002 08:35AM
Posted by: genesis
lol Boomy calm down, all this 'fighting' and trashing cars and stuff. There is life beyond GP4 and Infogrames....

Visit my website [www.mrears.com]
Date: September 12, 2002 08:44AM
:) I only would like to snatch stickers from qwerty's car,overtaking him during an hard brake.....sometimes I think to have a game to do this....but at the moment I am abruptely back to desktop cause a bug :)

Boomer
Date: September 12, 2002 08:59AM
Posted by: tux
i know, why not go round nick's house and tell him in person, huh???

thought not :P

Date: September 12, 2002 09:23AM
If I lived in UK,I 'll pass my nights on his castel's gate,trying to avoid crocodiles trained to keep away GP4 fans...:)

Boomy
Date: September 12, 2002 10:36AM
"I only would like to snatch stickers from qwerty's car,overtaking him during an hard brake....."
I don't understand....are you angry at me too? I just don't see the point in getting really angry at GC and IG, it makes no difference.

-----------------

My love’s subliminal
Date: September 12, 2002 10:45AM
Posted by: AliMurray
I may be missing something, but.....

I have a drawer full of games for which I paid around £30, played once or twice and dicovered they were awful. Not necessarily buggy, but just inherently bad and uninvolving.

All of the GP games I play for years on end and never get bored of, as there is always something new to try.

GP4 is the best of them all, and although flawed in some annoying respects, still offers endless hours of fun and excitement.

So why exactly are the makers the villains here?

Ali
Date: September 12, 2002 12:53PM
Posted by: Orpheus
well lets just say we expected a bugless game like the previous ones. gp3 was fairly bugless. but im afraid if we wanted a bugless game gp4 wldnt be coming out til october.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: September 12, 2002 05:27PM
Posted by: dave
Date: September 12, 2002 09:58PM
Posted by: SkAiFeY
yeah a tiny lilttle annoyign aint it :)

wots wrong with gp4 now neways after installing this patch? :p seems perfect :D

Chris C
--------------------------------------
GPTC & GPVWC Manager o' CVRT
HawkEyE '01WC' Driver o' CVRT
http://cvrt.tk
Date: September 13, 2002 01:35AM
I'm not angry with anyone of forumers,of course.

I concur I exagersted a bit vs IG and GP Team.

Now I'm gonna start to do something concrete to obtain the second patch,and I would like to see some more efforts from you to claim loud from a serious patch,not only a passive way to keep everithing as it as.

This is a forum,and everyone have different opinions,someone is very happy with 4.0 and someonelse not.

Anyway is a fact that only 0,0001% of Morbid bug list has been fixed,so don't blame me if I am angry vs GP team.

I repeat myself: Neverwinternights of IG have already relesed 60/70 MB of real strong professional patches and the first release was 5% bugged than GP4.It has been released at the same time of GP4.

I would like to have at least 0.005% of such a support for my possible favourite game,GP4.

What are your concrete future actions to obtain that? Waiting? Crying on forum about crashes to desktop?

I'll let you know next actions needed to support who is serious: Morbid.

Cheers

Boomer
Date: September 13, 2002 01:47AM
I don't see anyone crying

-----------------

My love’s subliminal
Date: September 13, 2002 01:50AM
Posted by: Ellis
There is plently of other threads like this - wana say sumfin - use those threads instaed of starting ANOTHER thread bout it

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: September 13, 2002 01:59AM
Hi Dario,

At Driving Italia some concrete actions are starting,please take a look.

As soon as I can I'll post here instructions to try to do something concrete.

Maybe there will be no consequences,but in this case we have nothing to loose,otherwise we could obtain a second patch,and in this case we have only to gain,Do you agree?

Boomer
Date: September 13, 2002 02:39AM
Posted by: Glyn
Boomy, I dont need to be rude but can you sleep at night?

This subject is worn out now. Yes we are all a little annoyed but what can we do about it, and secondly I dont think Nick Court takes his job home with him, like a lot of people.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy