**[RELEASED]** Brawn BGP 001 by Craigo & Kizz **[Spanish GP Added]**

Posted by kizz 
Spanish GP Spec has been added, the car has the terminator livery and updated sidepod/exhausts.

The next releases will be the Monaco and Turkish GP's with the new mirrors and front wing :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2009 11:20PM by kizz.
thanks really appreciated all the track liveries !!!
amazing job from you Kyran :)
Great cars specific!

Really impressive job guys!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW
COOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!!!!
THANKS HEROES!!!!!! AMAZING....
Thanks Craig and Kyran :)
man great that you will release track spec cars that must be a lot of work.
Thanks man i really have to say this is great but can you or anyone else give to me or all the other guys the tweaker settings of the camerea for the brawn thanks for for that

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And thats the bottom line cause Alonso0506 said so"
thanks for the continued updates for this project!

X (@ed24f1)
Yeah, brilliant car and brilliant authors :) Thanks for this, good end to a fantastic day ;)

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Many Thanks for all these versions. Great job! ;o)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guys, one question: I use CSM, and I need to ask wich textures can be use with same shape?

I ask this because I want o use the minimum shapes on the mod, chanching only textures.

I read above that spain spec have some shape modifications, but all the first 4 version have the same shape? I ask this because I can't see shape differences only "looking" it... probaly they are too small to see.

Thanks! And sorry if i'm boring you guys.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I just read the "read me" file by now.

Sorry for my post.

Craig and Kyran, I wan't you to take a look at this

[www.racesimulations.com]

is this okay or..?

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Nice one, Just downloaded it and it looks awesome, well done!
Good updates Kyran :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”
Nice. Thanks

[webberfanscreens.blogspot.com]
Anyone got a good t-cam position for this? On mine i can see the air in take above the drivers head.
i asked for the same a while ago but it seems that nobody here got good tweaker settings for the t-cam.This is nothing against all of you guys i only said that nobody shared his tweaker settings with us nothing more. So dont worry be Happy ok.By the way i am looking forward to your next release of one of the best cars ever made for gp4 except(all Renaults,because i am a Renault and Fernando Alonso Fan). So good luck with it and thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And thats the bottom line cause Alonso0506 said so"
im having the problem that ingame the cars just appear white. i copied everything into the WAD correctly. what can i do to fix this?
In graphics options inside the game, choose "textures" on "high".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2009 07:03PM by kerleyf1.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy