GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
i lost my football ball today:(

nice result anyway

My GPGSL Career
Average. To be fair. We'll see how Keeley gets on, whenever.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
no part 2 with other half of drivers in Canada to post, Ryan. I only did the late December test you just 've seen in (apart from previously posted Austria, Spain)
maybe before the season starts...

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Ah, alright. Well, more time to pretend I'm actually doing something then.

GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
6 Time Race Winners
Hey, i´m making my helmet now (i´m a new test driver), but when i was about to download the template, i found that in the rapidshare links, always saids (at leats for me) that servers are unavailable for not premium members, and those things. I´ve tried several times 2 mins later to check again, but nothing happens...

Can someone send me the template please??? I realy need to paint the helmet...: (

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

GP4 Projects: - Button, Hamilton, Di Resta, Kovalainen and Ricciardo F1 2012 Helmets Released -
My GP4 Workthread
Here it is ;-)

[www.megaupload.com]

Good Luck

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
MDBSnake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here it is ;-)
>
> [www.megaupload.com]
>
> Good Luck

Thanks for replying, but it says that the file is temporaly desactivated or unavailable, can you upload it then again, or to another server (if this don´t bother you...)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

GP4 Projects: - Button, Hamilton, Di Resta, Kovalainen and Ricciardo F1 2012 Helmets Released -
My GP4 Workthread
ItalianEnglish Dynamics Press Release

Ruben Greidanus is staying on the team as a test driver. The move completes ItalianEnglish Dynamics line up for season 4. It being as follows:

#5: Rick Groeneboer (Netherlands)
#6: Keeley Grant (Great Britain)
TD: Ruben Greidanus (Netherlands)
TD: Florian Fischeder (Germany)

We are now set for the upcoming season 4 and getting prepared for the opening race in Melbourne.

Ryan Gault
Team Owner

6 Time Race Winners

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2010 11:31PM by Gaulty.
Yeh Megaupload has that problem sometimes, however if you keep trying and or refreshing it should work one time
But here is a mediafire one: [www.mediafire.com] That one should work! ;-)

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
Finaly, thanks my friend, you saved my life... ;)

PD: God bless mediafire...

My GP4 Workthread

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2010 12:38AM by Thunderknight.
Wow never had #5 before! Let's hope it'll bring us good results in S4

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
actually Rick, in A1ring winter test you were fifth:-)

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
BAR#10 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> actually Rick, in A1ring winter test you were
> fifth:-)

I think he means the car number.

6 Time Race Winners
And it'll be the last time as well, if it was up to me, you'd be back to double digits for S5 ;)
if one'd join a team that had reigning champ signed , one'd have #2 and could be a rookie.
numbers that means something, WDC RANK(H)
And ofcourse #1.
from drivers perspective,mine anyway.

we can always change numbers system, ya know,have a number that shows drivers past season wdc rank

flood of posts coming soon;)

GPGSL career;
About the numbers. I, err, ummm, mmmmm, I forget.....

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
GPGSLRS ANNOUNCEMENT

Season 4 will be opened on January 30th 2010.
All cars and helmets submitted by then, will make it to round one of Australian GP.

Should be possible to do that ;-) Good to see a date set now!

good to see the season starting soon

X (@ed24f1)
I want your updated cars and helmets NOW please.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy