SPa Bites.wmv music?

Posted by CDN_Merlin 
SPa Bites.wmv music?
Date: August 25, 2002 07:32PM
Posted by: CDN_Merlin
I've got this movie clip of the crashes in SPA with music playing, the lyrics go something like " I like the sound of that funky music" Anyone know who sings this?

Beta tester for;
Descent 3, C & C Generals, Independance War 2, Starfleet Command 2,
Settlers IV, Tzar, Allegiance, Starfleet Command,
MAX 2, Defiance
Re: SPa Bites.wmv music?
Date: August 25, 2002 07:38PM
Nevermind, I found it. Utah Saints - Funky Music

Beta tester for;
MAX 2, Defiance
Date: August 26, 2002 02:47AM
Posted by: _Alex_
Marcus usually says which songs he puts in the background, but if he doesn't, e-mail him and ask. Merlin, download the 2001 F1 season review labelled "Drivers Memories" or something, and see if you can work out what the track is playing in the background. Marcus didn't know last time I asked, and a while ago I posted here asking but nobody knew either :(

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: August 26, 2002 05:23AM
Posted by: genesis
Hmm while we're on this subject, I'm creating an F1 site atm, and I got a video on there. Now I got Adobe Premiere 6, so I can synchronise my own music and the video, but I don't understand the program whatsoever. Anybody else have it?

Visit my website [www.mrears.com]
Date: August 26, 2002 07:51AM
Alex, point me to a link of that video.

Beta tester for;
MAX 2, Defiance
Date: August 26, 2002 09:00AM
Posted by: Glyn
Cai, I can try and help you, but it isnt very easy to describe. Adobe Premiere once you know the basics is very easy to use, so here are the basics :)

Import some video clips and music into your project. To add a video clip drag it from the top left where all your available clips are held and plonk it on the time line in one of the video channels. Video 2 can handle transparency effects, video 1a and 1b are the main ones to use. There is 2 so you can apply transitions between the two.

When the clip is on the timeline you can drag the edges to 'cut' the clip so you only see the bit of video you want too. This is the same for audio too.

Well, thats basically it! Just drag and drop you clips onto the timeline and volia. Don't forget you can add transitions and video/audio effects too (there should be a window on the right for this).

Hope this helps.

Date: August 26, 2002 09:02AM
Posted by: _Alex_
Oh damn I just realised that he's had to take a load of his videos offline because he lost a host :( I'll record a clip of the music and post it here in a second.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: August 26, 2002 10:00AM
Posted by: genesis
Cheers Neil I'll give it a try ;-)

Visit my website [www.mrears.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy