My Jordan is white!!!

Posted by rantas 
My Jordan is white!!!
Date: August 25, 2002 03:52AM
Posted by: rantas
I done like you said in the .txt file. I get the correct carshape, but the car is white. I copied the tex files, build the wad file. What is the slot number for jordan cars? I have a carset applied in my game.
Re: My Jordan is white!!!
Date: August 25, 2002 04:24AM
Posted by: GLDSW
well, my jordan is black/orange/yellow/red = mess
Date: August 25, 2002 05:42AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yeah, i got your email.

Erm, i duno wot to do. I trust u kept backups?

If possible, can u take screenshots of the cars, and i will see what bit is where and try to fix the problem?

Note this only works on high detail version of the car textures, anything else and the game will dislay random rubbish - texture detail must be on highest level

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: August 25, 2002 10:04AM
Posted by: GLDSW
I've isolated the problem around the car shape...the texture runs fione with the actual ferrrari shape, so perhaps the shape files i got were corrupted, or perhaps the names are wrong? what do you think?
Date: August 25, 2002 01:54PM
Try downloading it again, i downloaded the version i uploaded to check and it worked ok for me

The tex files are ment to be named slightly different to the other tex files - they wont over-write anything when u install them

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: August 25, 2002 02:38PM
nope, nothing to do with any F1 200x games

Its the Ferrari shape from GP4, i duplicated it and over wrote the Jordan one, then remapped the Jordan texture to the same layout as the Ferrai shape requiers and i got that,

I just uploaded a Jaguar to grandprixgames.org, waiting for them to publish it :D

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy