CSC4 Problems

Posted by lionrampant78 
CSC4 Problems
Date: August 16, 2002 08:14AM
Posted by: lionrampant78
I've downloaded a lot of new cars etc and using csc4 to implement them into the game. However it doesn't seem to be happening. I've exported the files umpteen times but nothing.

The strange thing is that when i import from GP4 i get the updated liveries etc but in the game i'm stuck with the old ones. PLEASE HELP !! I AM AN IMBECILE !!!
Re: CSC4 Problems
Date: August 16, 2002 09:22AM
Posted by: tux
are you exporting hi res cars but using low res in the game?
or
are you exporting low res cars but using hi res in the game?

Date: August 16, 2002 11:17AM
How do u find out what textures are being used in game ? I am exporting hi res textures..
Date: August 16, 2002 11:20AM
BTW....... it also happens when i export team data ( driver names etc). In the game it doesn't change and when i import they are back to normal as well...
Date: August 16, 2002 11:48AM
Well i tried exporting 1 car in low res and it seemed to work ( so i AM using low res textures) but all the graphics are screwed up.

How do i change to hi res textures given that I am using alan's cfg file for my graphics settings ( cheers al ! ). ?
Date: August 16, 2002 12:10PM
Got it sorted, now playing with hi res textures. :)

However.......i also download some pit crew graphics , exported them to the game and now all the pit crews are invisible !!!

Still can't get the name changes to stick either :(

I'm a walking, talking disaster me ...
Date: August 16, 2002 12:23PM
theres a bug in beta3.2

when u export team names, it exports to the gp4.exe but it reads the f1gstate.sav (hense it not showing up in game)

its fixed now, if ure really desperate then delete the f1gstate.save then load gp4

Date: August 16, 2002 12:43PM
Cheers mate ..

Any idea's on my pit crew prob ? :)
Date: August 16, 2002 01:20PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy