Pitcrew problems

Posted by finnerss 
Pitcrew problems
Date: August 15, 2002 10:31PM
Posted by: finnerss
Hi, I read the FAQs I found and it says that it might be the video card with outdated drivers, but I downloaded the newest drivers for my chipset and the problem is not fixed, I've fiddled up and down high and low in the options with more and less graphic options, but the pitcrews are still white and white, no uniforms no faces, no anything.

Can anyone please help me out?

Thanks again!

Finnerss
Re: Pitcrew problems
Date: August 15, 2002 11:38PM
Posted by: ferrariace
I had the same problem when I changed drivers on my voodoo card so I could play C&C Renegade,when I chaged back problem solved.So if you can try older drivers.
Date: August 16, 2002 05:37AM
Posted by: Morbid
Perhaps you could tell us what video card you have and some more technical information like OS, and so on?

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: August 16, 2002 05:41AM
Oh, I see you already told that in another thread. I am afraid I have some bad news. Try and read this thread:

[www.grandprix3.com]

Date: August 16, 2002 01:06PM
Posted by: finnerss
Morbid : Thanks for clearing this up for me, I was afraid it was something like that, I've always trusted in computers I enssembled myself, but lately I had no other choice but buying a Compaq Presario, and only good thing it has is 512 mb ram, the rest is just the usual.

Would you be kind enough to recommend some videocard that would cut it without it being too expensive? I can't afford so many things that I would like my system to have, so any help is appreciated.

Thanks a million already.

Finnerss
Date: August 17, 2002 06:08PM
There have been quite a few discussions about recommended GFX cards on this site. I'd expect that you would get more useful information from those threads than I can give you. Some of them discuss Ati Radeon vs Geforce 3 and 4, and the MX cards have also been discussed at length. Try doing a search on radeon and mx, and set the date to 2 or 3 months. That should provide some interesting discussions.

Date: August 17, 2002 07:05PM
Posted by: LS.
hey morbids back :-)

how was your carribean R & R?

hope your nice and tanned & relaxed after your hols

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy