Toyota

Posted by Ellis 
Toyota
Date: August 13, 2002 02:22PM
Posted by: Ellis
Anyone got a Toyota for d/l? I got one in the driving itlaia set but with no numbers, so i have a huge black square where the minardi numbers are ment to be.

Theres one at alhpaf1.com, but i spent 5 minutes fighting through 3 pop-ups per page then got a timeout error when trying to download (alphaf1 gets more sh!t by the minute)

Anyone got a good one?

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Re: Toyota
Date: August 13, 2002 02:33PM
ok, the one at AlphaF1 finally decided to work...so i downloaded it....and......its stolen from the Driving Italian set....so its the car i already have :|

What a joke this is...

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: August 13, 2002 02:35PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
hahahaha

oh its not a funny joke, damn :(

Sorry mate i cant help this time. I use the one that came with the big 30mb patch and that works for me, but im guesssing all the other cars you are happy with

Date: August 13, 2002 02:40PM
Dont matter, im doing it myself now. And also fixing the bugs with the sauber and jaguars from the Driving Italia set

Before anyone moans bout stealing work and moding it, no im not gona release it

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy