Crash!!!

Posted by Seggy 
Crash!!!
Date: August 08, 2002 08:53AM
Posted by: Seggy
Has anyone else experienced the problem I'm getting. I've used Carset Creator to update the car graphics, and I've also changed some of the team names (benetton renault to renault renault, etc). Since then I've noticed that the game has been freezing at random moments, sometimes in-car, and sometimes in the menus.

Am I asking for trouble by changing particularly the team data, in which case I should just leave it... or have any others had similar incidents.

And when I say freeze, I mean the @!#$ just stops, and we're talking task manager -> end task!!!!
Re: Crash!!!
Date: August 08, 2002 10:08AM
Posted by: tux
hmm, open the folder csc4 was installed in, goto the "GP4 Backups" folder and restore f1gstate.sav and gp4.exe, test it, if it works the its the teams data corrupting, ive made a fix for beta4 about the teams not displaying properly but this is probably a seperate thing

Re: Crash!!!
Date: August 09, 2002 04:18AM
Posted by: BorgDroneX
it could be something your running in the background maybe......i've had that problem in the past......now i make sure everything have been shut down to free up resources for the ever hungary GP4
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy