help!!!!

Posted by kit-kat 
help!!!!
Date: August 03, 2002 02:15PM
Posted by: kit-kat
how do you get gp4 with 2002 cars & drivers ect, what do i need to download & what do i need to change! is it easy or better left to someone who knows what there doing!! as i`ve seen some cool screen shot`s here & it looks good
Re: help!!!!
Date: August 03, 2002 03:01PM
Posted by: Ellis
er, this is complicated but worth the bother

Download a car - it might be in tga format

Download a program - i recmomend CSC4. Load the porgram and open the "cars.wad". Extract all the contained tex to an empty directory. Then use CSC4 to open an individual tex file. Then import a tga to replce the text file.

Do this for all the cars u want to replace, then save all the tex files. Recomplie the cars.wad, and place in gp4 directory

Im sorry this is kinda sketchy, im bustish atm, someone else will explain any question u have.

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: August 03, 2002 03:02PM

Download a program - i recmomend CSC4. Load the porgram and open the "cars.wad". Extract all the contained tex to an empty directory. Then use CSC4 to open an individual tex file. Then import a tga to replce the text file.

Do this for all the cars u want to replace, then save all the tex files. Recomplie the cars.wad, and place in gp4 directory

Im sorry this is kinda sketchy, im bustish atm, someone else will explain any question u have.

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: August 03, 2002 03:02PM

Date: August 03, 2002 03:10PM
Posted by: tux
ok ellis, dont have to post 3 times that csc4 is better then gp4master :P

Date: August 03, 2002 03:12PM
WTF?

How the hell did i manage that? Jesus, sorry

spam king is here....

Date: August 03, 2002 03:13PM
ROFLMAO

it must have been wen the server "stoped" for a few minits

Date: August 04, 2002 07:25AM
what site do i get the cs4 program from? tried gp3 & grandprix games site could not see it there!
Date: August 04, 2002 07:31AM
Posted by: -qwerty-
[carsetcreator.grandprix-x.com]

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: August 04, 2002 07:51AM
hmm, i see some leeching links going on :P

any way, thanks for making it the link that counts the downloads :P

you couldnt find it on gp3 sites coz its for gp4 :P

Date: August 04, 2002 09:07AM
Posted by: -qwerty-
Dumbass, I was going to link from grand prix games, but I thought I'd help your site, and live by your request on the site, so I linked to your downloads section. Nice site, btw.

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: August 04, 2002 10:26AM
yeah, thanks.

the sites not the best, it could get a lot better. im making some stuff to upload to make it better btw

Date: August 06, 2002 11:31AM
ok i`ve downloaded csc4 & have loaded in new cars but i still can`t save them to a wad file? as i take it you have to save all new settings to wad to replace the master in gp4 dir
Date: August 06, 2002 12:06PM
load all the cars into csc4, and hit export all, it then compiles a wad file for u

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy