help, new problem

Posted by GLD 
help, new problem
Date: July 31, 2002 03:02PM
Posted by: GLD
I have just downloaded the 2002 liveries/pitcrew/helmets from grandprixgames.org. They seemed to work fine when i viewed them in quickrace, but now, whenever i start a new championship/non-championship race, i cannot qualify. if i select qualify, then melbourne loads, but then crashes back to the desktop. If i chose race however, it runs normally. I am running win 98, does anyone know what this problem is?
Re: help, new problem
Date: July 31, 2002 03:48PM
Posted by: Lilletto
Are you sure it is the dl that messed up your game? Quick races are still working ok?
Yesterday I started my first champ season and after a whole long race in Australia under a terrible rain when it was time for race result page the game crashed instead :(
More than 2 hours of struggle wasted!

Date: July 31, 2002 03:49PM
Posted by: Ellis
The race/qualifying result pages are full of different bugs and errors

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: July 31, 2002 03:51PM
Posted by: Lilletto
The one I suffered yesterday was kinda ultimate! :(

Date: July 31, 2002 04:09PM
Well i have been close! I have driven 75% of a race only to be hald in the pits! And all because i was too stupid to save it!!

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: July 31, 2002 06:19PM
Posted by: LS.
i found that the pitcrew caused my gp4 to crash to desktop when loaded in indivually

dunno if yours is a complete patch tho

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: July 31, 2002 07:01PM
I found a car crashed it, but it worked on others machines

Some work, some dont :(

Date: August 01, 2002 11:50AM
Posted by: GLD
well, like i said it's weird. i reinstalled gp4, and qualifying worked again, but when i re-did the patch, it stopped working again.....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy