question

Posted by NunoEspadinha 
question
Date: July 29, 2002 01:35PM
Posted by: NunoEspadinha
ok.. we have a wheel for driving.. and when we go to the pitstop, is there any way of moving inside the wheel menus using the keyboard??? this is very important for me.. i can explain you later what is the idea..

-----------------------------
Virtual-Games.com: [www.virtual-games.com]
Virtual-Games.com Racing Team: [racing.virtual-games.com]

Re: question
Date: July 29, 2002 01:40PM
Posted by: Ellis
So erm, wot u mean is u want to DRIVE with the wheel but operate the PIT STOP MENUS woth the keyboard?

Erm, i dont think its possible. Why?

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: July 29, 2002 01:49PM
i need that urgently.. it's because of my work and the f1 simulator.. i'll expalin that later.. sorry.. for now i only want to know if it's possible

Date: July 29, 2002 01:52PM
Sorry dude, i dont think you can. That would invlove having to diffeent controller files loaded into the game, which it wont take

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: July 29, 2002 01:55PM
:( i think that to.. but i was hoping that i was missing something..

Date: July 29, 2002 02:15PM
sorry, i dont think u r, i dont think its possible

Date: July 29, 2002 04:38PM
as you might know i work with an F1 Simulator.. it's one of the sims we have at VG.. and we will implement one thing that is the PitStop module where we really change the tires of the simulator.. and as we might take more time that gp4, the perfect combination will be messed.. so i was thinking if the keyboard guy could enter the wheel menu, the car in game would only be ready in the same time as the real one.. i mean only with the keyboard order.. that's it ...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy