Red Bull RB5 - Armos WIP preview link available and Brawn GP BGP 001 shakedown gallery link

Posted by alexf1man 
The quality isn't superb, that is a fact. But at the moment I think they are nice interim cars before the real cars for GP4 are being made.
well.. i agree with Gezere..

a lod_0 with only 265 kb looks crappy for me.. i rather wait for futures releases..

________WELCOME BACK SCHUMMY!!________
DaiMOn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In some degree I agree with Gezere. These cars are
> far from awesomeness, but you know, if you don't
> try you won't suceed.. That's all. It's a nice
> attempt I think...
>
> BTW I have funny experiences about a similar
> thing. I've seen a terrible F1C mod, called "F1
> Birlux" (or something like this.) It was a piece
> of sh**t. Really. All shape were the same, and the
> textures were terrible. It was interesting, that
> some people nearly sainted the author, and flamed
> other ppl who laughed at the "mod". There are lots
> of great 08 mod, but they prefer that sh**t, cause
> there are "2009" in its name. LOL... :)

yes, this is not the best or the worst mod i have seen
gezere your work is more than great but you have to understand that people love to have new cars as soon as posible even if they are not perfect
Yes thats right but iam not armos still a friend from him.

So the Cars not 100% perfect and the Cars arent for gp4 so i have give armos some pictures of bugs what he need to be fix but he cant do it because he isnt a perfect modeler he can only modify and paint.

And the Textures looks like in many eyes crappy because the polycunt isnt high so the movebale polygones are to wide apart so what is the Problem.
is this really something to discuss? I mean, let them release the cars if they convert them and let the one's that want to download them to download them.. the rest don't give a crap?

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy