Hotlap reset

Posted by pizzorni 
Hotlap reset
Date: July 23, 2002 01:23AM
Posted by: pizzorni
Does anyone know a way to reset lap records?
My target is to delete all the track record so that I can see only my times.
I've tried to export the file from gp4 but it's encrypted. here should be a tool somewhere....
Re: Hotlap reset
Date: July 23, 2002 06:03AM
Posted by: genesis
Well you could do this in GP3 anyway....

Go to 'workshop' if it's still there, and then menu options or something like that. All I know is there is an option to 'clear track records' in workshop somewhere.
Date: July 23, 2002 07:50AM
Posted by: Morbid
There is a restore "original track records". This restores all of the records. Or you could just select "restore selected track". This just restores the records for one track. I think it is as Cai says; in menu options, workshop, review records.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: July 23, 2002 08:22AM
Posted by: pizzorni
yes, but I want to CLEAR the Track rescords so that I can see only my records whenever I run on every track etc..
I'm not interested in monza's records by Schummy, I can print that, I just want to write my time on that track and see if I can improve.
At the moment, supposing I'm always 2 sec over the record, I've always to write down on a paper MY record.
Sorry for my english, I hope my words where clear
Date: July 23, 2002 12:41PM
Posted by: Glyn
If your meaning what I think you are then when you have set a record just save the game state from the utils menu

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy