Posted by Whitey 
Re: 2002 Tracks and Cars
Date: July 23, 2002 06:58PM
Posted by: Ellis
LOL!!

Its VIPERS carset Whitey.

You leecher Vader!! ;)

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: July 23, 2002 07:05PM
Posted by: Ellis
I got an email from someone who i havent noticed post on this forum before, but i may be wrong saying this

"Ellis said "not on dis forum, nobody took huge notice of it here, check the archives"

"Well you downloaded it.""

Would someone care to expalin why i downloaded a 98Mb file on 56K dial-up and i didnt even know about it?

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: July 23, 2002 07:19PM
Posted by: Vader
But he said it was mine ...

No, I haven't done a carset (that is: I haven't published any so far). But when Viper created his, I was using huge amounts of my supernatural powers to support him. Viper himself is certainly not aware of the fact that I did this, neither does he realize that without my telepathic abilities his carset would have never come into being in the first place. From this perspective Whitey was right to say Vader's carset.

(I guess you see what I am doing now, Ellis. I'd rather be called a madman than a leecher ...)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: July 23, 2002 07:32PM
Posted by: Whitey
LOL...you are a legend Vader (at least in your own mind). Sorry to both Viper and Vader, didn't mean to start anything.

Cheers
Date: July 23, 2002 07:39PM
Did I already tell you how I invented the famous "Dodge Vader" or the "windshield Vader"? Or was it Viper again?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: July 23, 2002 07:40PM
Sorry mate, I figured you must have had it since you knew so much about the file and nobody cared about it enough on this forum to discuss it.

Seems you must have been pretty intersted in the file if you read and know all about about it! hmmmm

Cheers
Date: July 23, 2002 07:43PM
lol...i get the picture, and that evil guy in star wars was Darth Viper right?

This place has really turned into a chat zone hasn't it.
Date: July 23, 2002 07:48PM
LOL
you can vade your bum with that or I am going to viporize you.

You know what my mom used to say? "Oh, I cherished a Vader in my bosom"

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy