Posted by: parich
The 32 M one...
Re: Problem with Big Pack
Date: July 20, 2002 12:24PM
Posted by: tux
Date: July 20, 2002 12:29PM
Posted by: LS.
the 32mb pack contains a graphics config for geforce 4 cards, this will probably be the problem, delete the config and copy one over from the cd or get someone else to send theres

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: July 20, 2002 12:33PM
Posted by: genesis
err dumbass you havent heard of this already?? There have been loadsa comments about it, and you can download it from anywhere. It is (nearly) a complete update of the 2002 season
Date: July 20, 2002 12:36PM
cool, oh the 02 update. yeah ive heard about it but wont download it on a 56k when these kind of things can be 3-5mb with carset creator 4 (beta3)

Date: July 20, 2002 12:39PM
Posted by: genesis
It's 32mb, and it took me 2 and a half hours to download on a 56k modem, not too bad actually.
Date: July 20, 2002 12:51PM
yeah but, my modem is getting ready to die soon (R.I.P.) so it can only download at a top speed of 2k/s :@

gettings adsl at the end of the month :D

Date: July 20, 2002 02:18PM
Posted by: Morbid
God a load of spam this poor man has to put up with before he gets an answer! ;)

B.5. - After selecting and calibrating a wheel as input controller, when some other device had been selected previously, the "disable joysticks in menu" option is not updated. As a consequence the selection highlight flips around across the menu system. Has been recreated with Microsoft Wheels set to separate axis for accel/brake. Workaround: Enter "Workshop", "Utilities", "Menu Setup" and the option updates itself. Very easy to reproduce.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: July 21, 2002 04:22AM
he asked a question???

sorry, i didnt know what he ment by "the menu is flashing and I have trouble selecting"

i thought he ment that the screen was litrally flashing at him

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy