Hotseat with 2 different MS Wheels,impossible? Drama?

Posted by Boomy 
Hotseat with 2 different MS Wheels,impossible? Drama?
Date: July 16, 2002 09:54AM
Posted by: Boomy
Assuming MP via LAN at the moment it's seriously lame,I decided to give the old hotseat a try.

I have to try with a MS SW no FF and a MS SW FF simoultaneously.

How can I do?

I need both working on the same race ( and pc ) with 2 own different controls set,but I assume there is no chance to switch them during race.

Could you suggest me a workaround to use both on the same pc , on the same race simoultaneously?

They use both MS SW drivers,but different ones cause one is for FF and the second one no.So there could be a conflict.

Any suggestion is well appreciated

Thanks

Boomer
Are you sleeping?

Come on guys,gimme some answers....are you only complaining about fps or do you prefer to tickle more deep your mind?

Boomer again
I dont see how it could be done. Since there isnt an option to select different control methods for hotseat players I think you are stuffed.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Does the hotseat allow at least 1 player with keyboard and the second one with wheel?

This option could open a chance for me....

Awake!

Boomer
Re: Hotseat with 2 different MS Wheels,impossible? Drama?
Date: July 17, 2002 06:24AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Calm down, we arent asleep, we just dont know the answer so we didnt reply.

IMHO it is impossible to do as it would have to be programmed into the game

Does anyone of you could try now? hemmm I'm at work....it shouls be quite apparent If I worked with a wheel on my desk :)

Thanks

Boomer
Jeez Mate, you don't want much do you!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy