BMW F108 by the GP4/MMG modding group - Re-Released -With and without horn new links 1st post

Posted by gezere 
thank so much to Bernard, Lenz , Vesa , Ed and all othes have worked on this car :-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2011 04:39PM by jakobdylan.
have a question, change the file names on the ice cars.sauber bmw 1.0 from 1.0 to 2.4 cars.wad bmw car grows but does not upload. hi, of course, the files do not change anything I downloaded the files from all the new links but no car in August does not want to upload. and I know that
Files with the name change on August sauber bmw
??????????????????
Hmmm, sorry but I don't undestand what is your question.

I question whether the files car_bmw_car1_lod_0. lod.gp4 to 2.4 have a good name for bmw and I downloaded these files have the name sauber. I changed the bmw car but still not working sorry from my english
Hmmm not sure to understand at 100%
Anyway... Do you use this car in a CSM mod or do you try to update your cars.wad?
If you are using it in a CSM Mod the name of the .gp4 file is not a matter.
If you are updating your cars.wad you have to rename all .gp4 file for the slot you want to include this car. so you have to use the original names of the game (2001 team names)
Is somebody remembering what was the slot for BMW in 2008? I am using CSM since age so ..... ;-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2011 09:30PM by gezere.
which files are to have a sauber.gp4 car is already running files. 1.0 2.4 before I changed from the bmw sauber and did not work. I gave sauber and running

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2011 12:09PM by Vikersund.246.5.
Hello my friends

Can someone upload the package from the first post?

fu.k megaupload!

my YouTube Channel: [www.youtube.com]
m.r go to www.4shared.com
follow the link Alesi no1 download this is a bmw [www.grandprixgames.org]
Thanks but i did this yesterday ;-)

my YouTube Channel: [www.youtube.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy