tarmac

Posted by jordangp2001 
tarmac
Date: June 25, 2002 04:00PM
Posted by: jordangp2001
any one make a new tarmac texture for one of the tracks that actually works?

ive been trying all today with gp4 master 1.1 but all i get is error messages!!

anyone succeed in making a texture.?

cheers for the help

jordangp2001

Re: tarmac
Date: June 25, 2002 05:12PM
Posted by: pikflo_MHrulz
yep i have the same prob as you.also are the textures for the pit crue white.is the tarmac colour darkish green.if you do manage to get some tarmac textures can you let me know.cheers.
Date: June 26, 2002 03:56AM
Posted by: seemsnice
I have Geforce 3 with latest ref driver.

If I turn on bump mapping I get an effect in the sun where the track goes so white it looks like snow. Almost mirror like glare. Turn it off and tarmac is grey as normal.

This can be recreated in the graphics test at Imola ? as cars turn into corner at end of clip with sun ahead the track turns to "snow".

Does anybody else get a problem with white lines on track seen at Monza and white lines and pedestrian crossing markings at Monaco flashing on and off as you drive ?

I don't mean the "good line path" but white centre lines and pit lane markings etc. At Monza the Start/Finish straight and straight between chicane and parabolica is most noticable. At Monaco there are various places where zebra (pedestrian) crossing stripes come and go "before your very eyes" - It Must Be Magic or just another bit of buggy crap code !

PIII 1.0GHz Abit SA6-R MSI GEForce3 512MB SBLive5.1 Win98SE/XPPRO dual boot Mirrored IBM 7200rpm UDMA100 disks Guillemot Ferrari FF Wheel
Date: June 26, 2002 05:50AM
Posted by: chris
oh my god. Can you say SPAMMING?

'I reserve the right to contradict myself' - Richey Edwards, 1994.

Date: June 26, 2002 07:46AM
Posted by: jordangp2001
yah Mike ive the exact prob and will tell u if i come across some tarmac that works.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy