a few questions...

Posted by Muttley 
a few questions...
Date: June 24, 2002 02:46PM
Posted by: Muttley
I'm still waiting for my copy of GP4 because i ordered it from Play UK, so it takes longer for delivery (cos Play is based in Jersey). It did cost £24.99 including delivery tho :) So for now im stuck with the warez version and was wondering about a few things

does the real game:

1) sort out the yoong/marques confusion?
2) have proper split time display in external mode (in qualifying you only get splits 1+2 in the warez)
3) display all the characters correctly in the car details (eg Villeneuve, 10, B, BAR) cos in the warez it sometimes just displays a load of zeros.

I'm hoping these arent actual bugs,just stuff that wasnt ironed out before the final release!

cheers for any help!
Re: a few questions...
Date: June 24, 2002 09:27PM
Posted by: JC
play.com is brillaint lol, very cheap for xbox games and dvds and they even sell region 1 dvds too lol....... They are not that slow to deliver lol, even from jersey lol...............................

ermmmmmmmmm i dunno the answer to your questions lol because i never really noticed those tiny problems in GP4 lol.................... Your attention to detail amazes me lol................... hahaha... sorry lol

lets wait for someone who knows GP4 inside out hahahaha to tell u lol

Re: a few questions...
Date: June 25, 2002 03:08AM
Posted by: Glyn
JC, do you have an extra key on your keyboard that writes 'lol'?

lol :)

P.S. If you ordered it from Gameplay.com it wouldnt of cost you anymore, and you'd of had it by now :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy