[UNDER TESTING] DaiMOn's WT: Test Driver's Helmets 2008 [100%] - COMPLETED! Preview in the 1st post!

Posted by DaiMOn 
The test drivers' set is finished IMHO. Actually the pack is under testing at the moment. If every little "bug" will be fixed, I'll release it. That's all... :) So please be patient... :)

Here is the preview I promised. If you want to see more details, just click on the pic for the HQ version (2048x1280)....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

My previous works are available available HERE

Edited 23 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2008 01:47AM by DaiMOn.
Awesome, as always!! :)

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
and a great work again :)
fantastic, thanks!

X (@ed24f1)
Very very nice
superb!

Andreas Zuber is missing... he tested for Honda too...

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
Excellent work. Cant wait for Hülkenberg !!!
AMAZING!! I even love your previews and the way you've displayed the to do helmets aswell.

Sweet!
great work
Great news Daimon, I am really a fan of your work ! Best I've seen :)
nice work,especially the Klien helmet!
has Sakon Yamamoto ever actually driven the Renault? I only remember him being signed as a test driver, not ever being in the car.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/16/2008 03:06AM by strekedesire.
The preview of the Ferrari helmets should be done on the unwinged Arai, since the Schuberth doesn't have a winglet on the top
Tes Yamamoto has already driven the Renault :)
kimifanaat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tes Yamamoto has already driven the Renault :)

really? I honestly can't ever remember any news of him in the car. When did he test the car?
Well he didn't tested it, but he was giving some entertainment with the car on the world series by renault-day at Spa :)

ah ok, i see. In that case, I think Robert Wickens and Jaime Alguersuari should be added onto the helmet list because they both did minor tests and events for Red Bull.
very good daimon, keep doing this

________________________________________________________________________________________________

eighth ·· Juandi Sanchez
Thank you mates! :) A lot of driver test for the F1 Teams, but not everyone is an official test driver. At the moment I'm working only on the helmets of the official testers.

Asmer's helmet is ready. Render added to the first post.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/16/2008 05:00PM by DaiMOn.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy