awesome, thanks alot :)

Thank you very much!!

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
thank you from me, too :)
Great work Tero, thanks :)
YES! AWESOME!
Thank you TTM!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Your much welcome for the links, its premium so no download limit on it. And Tero ty for making this superb addon for us its very much appreciated by the community :-)
how do we rename the files to fit your tracks tero?

tools go to pitboxXX-04, the back goes to pitboxXX-03, but what happens for pitboxXX-01 and pitboxXX-02? it looks like they are halved, but not quite sure

some help would be nice ;)

X (@ed24f1)
a seperated set for your tracks would be also much appreciated and easy to install :-)
very beautiful work!
big compliment!

ciao ciao
SdG
SchueyFan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> how do we rename the files to fit your tracks
> tero?
>
> tools go to pitboxXX-04, the back goes to
> pitboxXX-03, but what happens for pitboxXX-01 and
> pitboxXX-02? it looks like they are halved, but
> not quite sure
>
> some help would be nice ;)

I use separate textures for sidewalls.. I probably will modify my 2008 track garages to Plus compatible..

You have to modify mapping coordinates, if you want get them work.. Just use garage_xx_sides texture to left and right wall..

..Thanks guys for nice comments. :) My next project will be 2008 pitstands..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2008 11:01AM by TTM.
Hey Tero, awesome quality :) Thank you :)

ok thanks, and great news with the pitstands!

X (@ed24f1)
Great work as usual Tero, and they're finally online at gp4db: [www.gp4db.com]

I've also put together a PLUS 2008 season update pack with TTM's garages and Fongu's pitcrews. I haven't checked it so please let me know if theres any problems :)
[www.gp4db.com]

____
Tony

Your usual standart Tero. Awesome... Thanks you very much :)

Re: TTM's work thread: ????
Date: February 11, 2009 03:06PM
Posted by: TTM
Hi all, it's been a while.. As many of you have noticed that i have been very quiet a "long" time.. There is a good reason, because i don't have motivation to do anything with my computer at home.. I use Photoshop and other programs in my job, 6-8 hours per day, so when i came home i want do something else..
I will be around and i check all new stuff for GP4, but don't expect anything from me.. ..Maybe someday i will do something but when i don't know.. ..Good luck guys and keep GP4 alive. :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy