BMW Sauber F108 conversion fix by Gezere released on Pg. 2

Posted by Renault#1Fan 
rfactor or F1C is surely the same.
The picture I posted is from your car with ZM. It shows you the arraagenemnt
of the mapping and the texture associated.
To work well the arrangement has to match perfectly with the texture.
At least it was the fix I found some month ago with a car which showed
the same problem in game and in ZM.
Feel free to try it or not :)

Thanks I'll check when possible.
Bernard is correct the alighnment of the mapping is out but to be honest I already ammended this and it is still flickering though, not as much, it seems????????????
nice looking car.a few tweaks and the car will look even better.the bmw logo on the nose is a little dull and the red and blue texture just in front of it needs a little shine as well as a little better rounding off.but all in all a very good effort on ur part.thanks.

Raja Hassan Bin Naeem.
Yeah other than that bug its a great car Mate, good work :)

Hope for a fix soon

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Try to rename all the textures with title "hi_", and it may fix the problem.This is the best 2008 car among the current releases. Good work, Renault#F1Fan. i'm looking foward to seeing your next car(ferrari or toyota will be the good choice)
Re: BMW Sauber F108 conversion by Renault#1Fan released
Date: April 27, 2008 06:03AM
Posted by: sunil
nice work. keep it up

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Great work mate! ;)
Isaint ecrit:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bernard is correct the alighnment of the mapping
> is out but to be honest I already ammended this
> and it is still flickering though, not as much, it
> seems????????????

Lez, Did you change all the textures ? I spoke about the main texture in my
previous post but this change has to be done for all.
Anyway if Renault#1fan don't mind, I will try tohave a go on it tonight if I get some time...

I don't care if you try Gezere I plan to look at it tonight to see if I can fix it, even though I still don't know what I am looking for.
If somebody can try it. Not tested in game but should be OK or I don't know...:)

[rapidshare.com]

the car works perfect now, thanks gezere :)
Great Car!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2008 10:35AM by lanky180.
Cheers Gezere :) Nice work mate on the fix

Also big thanks to Renaultfan

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Thanks Gezere, also won't convert the Toyota since Fongu's TF108 looks to be near complete.
Thankyou Bernard .... I for one know how busy you are.
On behailf of the community thanx for takeing the time-out to make this great car work, so everyone can enjoy it!!
Thank-you also Renaultfan ... for all your hard work to bring us this car.
AWESOME
Thanks Bernard for the fix, much appreciated.
is it hard to convert the car into gp4?

@ SAMF1

depends on your experience. The concept is easy, but maintaining quality is the difficult bit as its very easy to over stretch parts and parts such as the damage model may hinder others.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy