Racervieh's Projects - Ferrari F60 2009 WIP - News on Pg.31

Posted by Racervieh13 
i'm sorry to say this, but i'm so tired to see only thousands and thousands of screenshots and renders for your cars and to get hundrets of mails only to see new screens every time. In my opinion it's not necessary post so many screens for every 2% of progress and for every little detail. Nonetheless the cars looks good, but i'm sure they'll do even with less screens.
What's now your problem? I said that I wont post screens until the car is finished and that's exactly what I've done. Or don't you want to see the final result?

CTDP 3D-Artist

David, awesome. Can't wait!!

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
I like the renders
It's up to the author how he presents his stuff
But it is everytime the same....if wouldn't post any screens there would be for sure someone who dont like that and so on, and so on ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”
i never said that i don't like them, but in my opinion it's to much about all those renders and screens, seemes hard to understand, huh?
this car looks very nice,david...any more renders or shots available soon? :)
And it seems to be too hard for you to understand that it's up to ME to post screens and renders of my works whenever I want... however it's great to hear you like it, that are comments that I want to get for my works

CTDP 3D-Artist

you mean me,David??? :O
No I meant quickslick, sry for misunderstanding

BTW here a new render with some fixes and in 1600 x 1200, feel free to use it as wallpaper ;)

CTDP 3D-Artist

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2008 06:07PM by Racervieh13.
Look very nice !!

--------------------------------------------

car looks fantastic, well done and thanks for your hard work!

X (@ed24f1)
once again ....GREAT car...

but can u post.....a 1600x1200 of previous render? :D

thx in advance

Nemoze mi niko nista
jaci sam od sudbine
mogu samo da mrze
oni sto me nevole!
Hey Kev, some news about Mapping? ;)

(You don't need to hurry, I'm just a little stupid and curiously german ;))

CTDP 3D-Artist

i really do not know how you guys managed to make an ugly car in real life a beauty for gp4 :o
As Monza972 says, your gp4 Force India looks better than the real one! Hehehe! Fantastic shape! Congratulations!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2008 11:34AM by Excalibur.
great work David.. awesome! :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
As the title says, Kev just finished the mapping part! :)

CTDP 3D-Artist

Sounds great, going to be a great car :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
good news, looking forward to seeing raul's paintjob!

X (@ed24f1)
Great News!!!!!!! :P
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy