@ Xero

Posted by Vader 
@ Xero
Date: April 12, 2002 06:43PM
Posted by: Vader
Dear me, I couldn't help (which is nothing unusual) noticing a slight tendency towards mental instability every time you came across me and my friends. I am not sure if you have a predispostion for schizophrenia, paranoia or agoraphobia {gr. agora (marketsqare) = lat. forum [sic!]}, but I hope you will not completely go nuts and end up in some remote asylum run by a mad med and his squat of 7ft nurses with hairy arms. I just wanted to wish you (me) all the best and keep a stiff upper lip.

Yours sincerely,

Vader

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Re: @ Xero
Date: April 12, 2002 06:45PM
Posted by: akira
All the best from me, too. Keep smiling like we do in Japan.

There is an old japanese saying that goes like this.

"Old man will eat before bird drinks morning dew from lotus leaves on lake"

---------------

Watashi no yagi wa byoki de, tasukeru koto ga dekimasu ka?

Date: April 12, 2002 06:47PM
Posted by: SheRacer
Bullsh*t. He needs a woman to care for him.

Kisses

Not only men go fast ...
Date: April 12, 2002 06:49PM
Posted by: Rodent
Hey Xero, cheer up and sing a song with me:

Micha Schumacher! Micha Schumacher!
Schu schu schu Schumacher!
Go go go schumy schumy
Schu schu schu Schumacher!
Go go go schumy schumy

(I can send you the notes as "Sybelius" file or the melody as Midi)

Michael Schumacher is sooooooooooooo cute!!
Date: April 12, 2002 06:51PM
Posted by: Vader
Can we just get back to normal now? If we carry on like this, we won't exactly help Xero to get resocialized.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 12, 2002 08:40PM
Posted by: Xero
Thanks for the sympathy Vader. I am on prozak now (spelling?!) which my therapist tells me I must stay on for at least 3 months. My sudden aggression towards others is slowly, but surely, being eased with some great breathing techniques my therapist showed me. I just found it really brain boggling when it appeared you (and your friends) apeared to be the same person! I mean... you are the same person... and you.... AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!.... YOU ARE THE BIGGEST..... and breathe in... and out..... pheeeeeeewwwwwwww!!!!!!!......... no!..... I won't let it get to me this time! I'll just keep calm and....UIFBuug 9ojre gjklb nnoidabvg03hboigfksnb fokgenqibotehg fnoibnpkdvbpk gnb jhf jfi jhj hgd jhgdgfj krwbnoivbwlkm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

......I gotta call my therapist! There tablets aint doin' the trick!!!!

Xero
---------={X}=---------

Don't dis' GP4!
Date: April 13, 2002 02:14AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Smash forehead on keyboard to continue....................

Date: April 13, 2002 02:21AM
Posted by: japan
grsdasdbgr

now i can continue?

ok, i was just goning too say, best regards (again) from a fellow japanese sufferer of the awful torments that vader does hast. Although he is my schinkeyn and i really know it is natural for him.

I up shut now, ok?

-
Yokomoto Hatashia

Date: April 13, 2002 06:24AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

???????

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: April 13, 2002 08:32AM
Posted by: _Alex_
nhbjyuuuu

That's what I get if I smash (or rather softly place) my head on the keyboard. Do you guys have really odd shaped heads or something? ;-)

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: April 13, 2002 09:44AM
haha! ok... here goes...

WHAT?!? I ALMOST SPLIT MY HEAD OPEN ON MY KEYBOARD, AND ALL I GET IS A FRICKIN' 7?!?!?! WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lemme try again......

....hmmm I keep getting nothing!!!!! Must have a fancy feature installed called "anti noggin type v1.4" or something! I guess 7 was a brilliant result first time round! BTW... my head is killing me!!!!!!! I went too far with this!!!! :(

Xero
---------={X}=---------

Don't dis' GP4!
Date: April 14, 2002 07:59AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Well, i have to tell you yokomoto is a cheat. He is known to have nod-bot z5 installed (a bit like aimbot for h/l) and skull-hack (like wall hack)

he also has an incredibly large lump on his forehead which is genetically modified to be streamline and effective. Hi relatively strange eyebrows also give him good downforce so he can attack the keyboard as hard as he likes

Date: April 14, 2002 10:52AM
haha!

Xero
---------={X}=---------

Don't dis' GP4!
Date: April 14, 2002 11:05AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

fgt

I got that, not too bad, better than 7 :P

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: April 14, 2002 01:48PM
lol

Xero
---------={X}=---------

Don't dis' GP4!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy