Multiplayer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Frost 
Multiplayer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: March 08, 2002 12:15AM
Posted by: Frost
I am a Big fan of GP3, I like the graphics, I like the feel of the game, I like the playability, but my question is this. Why won't GP4 have multi-player features comparable to other games, like Nascar 4 and Nascar 2002. I just do not get it, surely they would have figured a way to get this into the game, there are so many other games that have wonderful multi-player options.

I read there were licensing problems somewhere, to me that would me death to the game all together, I play Nascar 4 and 2002, and let me tell you, it is a lot more fun to play other people, than to race the silly AI these games have.

In my opinion, GP4 is a huge failure if they do not implement a game lobby with multi-player options, I for one will not be buying the game, I will be downloading it off of Kazaa.
Re: Multiplayer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: March 08, 2002 01:13AM
Posted by: Morbid
Yes there is a license problem. For some reason, FIA have not sold the rights for any online playability to the GP series. But it might happen that someone in the community will "fix" that.

Quote: "I will be downloading it off of Kazaa."

Your choice, it is just a bit more information than we need - much akin to saying that you are going away for minute to press a huge juicy crap out of your @!#$, instead of saying that you are going to the bathroom...

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: March 08, 2002 09:16AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
"I will be downloading it off of Kazaa." is that some kind of warez illegal version, cause if it is...................

Date: March 08, 2002 10:17AM
Posted by: _Alex_
Yes it would be illegal - I don't think you'll find many supporters of w*rez on any forums, particularly this one. And for your information, a multiplayer option is available, modem to modem connections, online, so buy the damn game and don't cheat Mr. C out of his money and effort.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: March 08, 2002 10:23AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Yorke Oldfather do you know what we do with people like you eh?

Well killing is too nice, instead we subject you to hours and hours of reading long posts from Morbid and Vader ( no offence to them ;D )

Date: March 09, 2002 06:48AM
Posted by: _Alex_
Hehe - yes that's this forum's secret weapon...

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: March 09, 2002 12:53PM
Posted by: Morbid
Waiting.......

Watching....

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy