2007 Season Mod (NON CSM) First Release + UPDATE 1 nov 2007 by Jcaranti *** MED RES cars.wad for LOWER PC now RELEASED ***

Posted by Bigbrother 
Simon you are right that is a little error and it comes due the fact in the cars.wad there is an error with the file: cp_jaguarr.tex there is one R to many that is cause white texture, so open cars.wad, search for the file and remove an R and problem will be solved !!!!!!
done and done cheers

Phenom quad core 9500+ overclocked to 2.5 ghz
4gig ddr3
2000mhz f,s,b
750gig sata hard drive
MSI board
2048mb pci-express ATI ddr5 Radeon HD4870x2
Alien ware case
2007 MED RES update for the NON CSM MOD by Jcaranti

All the textures have been making smaller from 2048 to 1024 so that will be much better for people without dual core processors. You still need the First release of the mod to be able to use this update !!!

LINK: [rapidshare.com]
Bigbrother Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 2007 MED RES update for the NON CSM MOD by
> Jcaranti
>
> All the textures have been making smaller from
> 2048 to 1024 so that will be much better for
> people without dual core processors. You still
> need the First release of the mod to be able to
> use this update !!!
>
> LINK:
> [rapidshare.com]
> Pack_for_NON_CSM_jcaranti_Mod.rar

Is it still lod0 only?

Batracer - the online racing manager game - join here :) [batracer.com]
Thanks a lot guys, the hi-res cars are great looking, but even on my laptop which is pretty recent and has an ok graphics card, it is too heavy. I'll try these new cars.

The only thing I don't like much in the mod is the physics, the cars to me seem to have too much grip, too little feel. I guess it is to get realistic laptimes, though.

Looking forward to the CSM version.
yes still using lod0 only with texture size of 1024*1024 !!!

you can always put other physics in the game then the ones that are included now. Its all a matter of taste. With physic editor you can adjust it also !!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy