Great news for GP4!! Announcement Teaser!!

Posted by mortal 
Re: Great news for GP4!! Announcement Teaser!!
Date: August 23, 2007 10:05AM
Posted by: Bigbrother
mckey415 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> what an idiotic idea to say that you gonna make
> something big and great and don't say what
> exactly, just sit and look how everyone trying to
> guess what is it. you must feel yourself so
> important now? we surely appreciate your efforts
> and no doubts that this new release will be great
> donation to gp4 community but that you make it is
> just amazing in it's worst meaning to me.
> why not sannounce what it will be and set the
> release date. or, if you don't what it this way
> just keep silence...

can someone please get a prozac for him or a doctor to calm him down ty :-)
Date: August 23, 2007 10:19AM
Posted by: Diax F1
He needs more than that - trust me.
Date: August 23, 2007 11:38AM
Posted by: DJSKYLINE
cant wait!!!

moveable wheel axles?

Date: August 23, 2007 11:40AM
Posted by: Bigbrother
you'll have to wait, release will be tomorrow morning at 5.45 am belgium time!
Date: August 23, 2007 11:42AM
Posted by: costame
taking into consideration the interest/noise shown in here, we ll be disappointed if you will not give each of us a real f1 car...!!!
Date: August 23, 2007 11:44AM
Posted by: DJSKYLINE
5.45am belgium time!! i guess thats really early morning for uk people :(

lol

Date: August 23, 2007 11:51AM
Posted by: paranoik0
Well, this "pre-announcement" is strange to say the least, i think mckey is right although he might be being a bit harsh there, i don't think building expectations like this is a very good idea unless you're about to give out a brand new GP5 for free or anything like that. Of course, any advancements to the game are always very welcome and appreciated, I'm just criticising this way of handling the release. ;)

Reminds me of this time on a forum about random bullshit, where some idiot spent months talking about how he was going to present a "big surprise" to everyone, and it ended up being absolutely nothing, lol.
Date: August 23, 2007 11:53AM
Posted by: Viper-F1.com
I reckon its nothing to do with GP4, and maybe to do with GPG.org.
Date: August 23, 2007 01:24PM
Posted by: mortal
You are all way off base, and I have to say, some of you will probably be disappointed when you see what's been done. And just for the record, we don't feel important, I really didn't expect all the interest, but having said that, there's nothing like a bit of fun and mystery on a forum, if it's all to much go outside, maybe the sun is shining in your part of the world :)

It's not a brand new shiny GP5, as much as we'd all like it, we cannot do that without the source code. What's been done is for a specific group of people, made from an out of the box installation. So again, sorry if it's all too much and driving you crazy, can't be helped. ;-)
Anyhow, keep your eyes open for the release thread to be posted by Steve, early morning Brussels time, this thread will now be closed.

Special thanks go out to jimbob1 for the work done, to Steve for generously hosting the files, and to all the users of grandprix4 and our community for keeping this great sim alive :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy