Surfers Paradise v1.02 Ruboys trd fixes Released (11-2-07)

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: Surfers Paradise v1.02 Ruboys trd fixes Released (11-2-07)
Date: February 11, 2007 03:10PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
great work again martin.....:)
yes, great and fast :-)
Is the track available ANYWHERE else? No problems with GP4 World, but BIG problems trying to get a file from RapidShare. :(

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
what is your problem, tell me mayby i can help you out !!!
Date: February 12, 2007 07:03PM
Jagdpanzer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is the track available ANYWHERE else? No problems
> with GP4 World, but BIG problems trying to get a
> file from RapidShare. :(

just putting a second download link for track now...
Thanks for the heads up guys...:)

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Thanks again Jim and Martin

Pretty fast and very good work.

Hope Oulton come as good as this one aswell

Thanks!

Awesome work! The chicane screws me up though, how can I setup my car so its not so reactive off the kerbs?
Date: February 13, 2007 06:15PM
Hope Oulton come as good as this one as well ..

thanks gildoorf..with martin doing the work i have no doubts as to the quality :)
This new track is a nice update for "fantasy" GP4 2006 set. But, I noticed some strange values in magic file, regarding failures...and maybe also pit stop data.
Furthermore, I think some other features may be improved, depending on performances used in GP4 for this track.
Anyway, remembering that someone asked why, in this track, few cars were finishing the race...or why cars often had collisions, or accidents, well...I saw that failue set in magic is dramaticaly heavy...all possible failures have been reported, with high values. This, of course, it has then reflected on the race trend, and few cars may finish their competion with this set.
Then, in pit stops data, I think that a more realistic setting could be obtained lowering percentage of 1 stop in race from 20% to 10 or even 5 ( like in 2006 races ), while I should set 2 pit stops at 80 or 90% ( remember that in 2006 this was the main trend ).
I'going to release a 2006 performances pack, including also, as "bonus files", new magic data for Surfers paradise, and SPA: the things I've suggested will be colleceted there.
Thanks to Authors for this good track update.
Nicola
@Nicola:
I set the failure values this way by intention. I did not test them, but expected it to be comparable Monaco where sometimes only 8-10 cars finsih.
Did not expect that it would be also only 5 or 6 ;-)
Pitstop data was set to give a variety of staretgies and make the race more interesting. You are right, approx. 80% for 2 stops is quite realistic for 2006.
Anyway, by using TSM people can change the values very easily :)

Looking forward to you magic files :)

Hey guys,

i just downloaded this Track and its so great.
Really a big improvement to the beta surfers.

But unfortunately its so hard to find a good setup.
No Setup from the other tracks fit and i dont find a good one one my own.
Does anybody could provide his setup? Would be great!

Thank you!
Thanks Martin
I appreciated your work. Anyway, in my next 2006 Perf Pack, some changing in magic data could give a sort of better realism....and I will offer also a good default set up ( dry and weather ).
Nicola
where can i download this track?
Pont Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> where can i download this track?

[www.racesimulations.com]

[www.gp4db.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2011 08:57AM by npnc.
thanks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy