1986 Mod

Posted by leolo1974 
Fongu: Yes!! And for I go apprehending as is that is done. Despite of the use be alone personnels, goes that a day I can help you. I passed Saturday and Sunday practically all day long trying do this modification or updating so much of the MOD 1994 as much as of the MOD 1986.

Leolo1974: It would be very interesting and enough lawful, I would worship. Beautiful work in the Lola-Beatriz. It I Branded also this ready??? Already I saw screenshot´s in the page 6...

Another one asks: Since the carshaper is unlike the cars brought up to date the helmets of the pilots of the Williams, Lotus and Mclaren stayed outside of the position, I tried to change using the programs Team Editor 3.2b and the GP4 Tweaker and nothing happened.
Worse it was that all time gave error upon opening the CSM.
Then I had that catch a new one gp4.exe and begin everything of the zero.
As I do for change these positions??

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
Fantastic work Leolo. An 1986 update with new cars is dream come true for me! Just leave us the ability to use the Tweaker in the mod so we can configure it as we do now.

One question, on the Lola are you sure they ran that car with the full Beatrice logo in 1986? In all the pics I have seen the car has TeamHaas and Ford as the primary sponsors and Beatrice as a secondary sponsor. I believe Beatrice pulled out as the primary sponsor just before the 1986 season began?

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
@Jagdpanzer
lola team debut in 1986 with 1985 season car powered hart, with main sponsor beatrice. 1986 car powered ford race from imola, only with jones, and other races with both drivers. in imola, tambay car have logos beatrice only near cockpit, like 1986 car.
Looking forward to seeing some more of your screenshots!

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Great news about this Lola Beatrice, it's my second favorite F1 team after March Leyton House (still this number 16...)
Re: 1986: Williams Fw11 released, link on p10
Date: November 09, 2007 03:12PM
Posted by: Alesi_fan
leolo1974 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> About tyres: those are created with a collage from
> others, so i can't release, but 1991 version are
> the same of 1986.
-------------------------

The texture on those wheels is made by me for the -91 mod.
The wheels made for that -91 mod could be used for this -86 mod too.

For me its ok if you like to use my texture if you not change anyting on them,
and use the tread tex togeter with the sidewall. -91 wet and dry.
I think it was the same wet pattern in -86 as in -91. You can check with Berger _fan
But ask Erix about the -91 3d wheels.

U/

Leolo, are you now planning on releasing all the cars as a new updated 1986 CSM mod?

i'm just thinking about this question. owever my work on this mod from now is slowed because tomorrow (14 november) i'll start a new job, so i'll work on cars in the week-end.
Good luck with your new job. I hope you find the time to continue with the cars and do the mod, because everything has been top notch so far! :)

Yes indeed! The way you manage to churn out top quality models so quickly is amazing.

F1archives * Facebook * YouTube
Hi Leolo! Congratulations and best wishes on your new job! :) We hope you'll be able to keep the project alive ;)

Cheers!

MLE®
don't worry, i'll complete 1986 and 1987 too.
leolo1974 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> don't worry, i'll complete 1986 and 1987 too.

Awesome! If you need any help with mod videos, or reference footage, let me know what u need and I'll see what I can do. :)

F1archives * Facebook * YouTube
@leolo1974
If you are interested i can do my favorite 87 car: March 871
Any status reports for us Leolo? :)

New information?
They are possible?

We haven't heard from Leolo for a while now. I hope this project is still alive... :(

It is not possible...
It will be???
It should be being developed slowly...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy