---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> gezere schreef:
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Well just my small opinion....
> >
> > This thread must be named "rFactor & RacingSims Shots
> 2006".
> > These last days, the large majority of shots come from RF.
> > They are awesome, it's not the matter, but in a GP4 (GP4 ??)
> Forum,
> > it is a bit curious no ????
> >
> > Also, Why are you posting the same shots in this thread
> > and in the rFactor screenies'
> > I went to this thread to see, by pure hazard, if there were some
> GP4
> > shots.... but didn't find one.....
>
>
>
>
> Agree, it's time that they **** off with screens of rF. A couple of
> screens i don't mind, but the last weeks this topic get floaded with
> rF screens. It's irritating as hell and it look likes that they must
> proof how good rF is or better is than GP4, nothing more than poser
> behaviour.
>

Read the title. what does it say? GP4 & RacingSims Shots 2006 v4.
rFactor is a racing sim. LFS is a racing sim. GTR/GTR2/GTL are racing sims. GPL is a racing sim. NR2003 is a racing sim. One could argue they are even all better than GP4 well not GTR thats @#$%& but lets not go into that.

If your so irritated dont open the thread. Poser behaviour? whats wrong with people enjoying a game other to GP4 and enjoying it? Or is it suddenly banned on this forum.
Personally i find your behaviour pathetic. Its a screen. I dont see me/00malleys/Karan e.t.c. posting screens and continually saying GP4 is @#$%& unlike fast-alonso with rFactor.

Grow Up. You have a choice to view the thread. If you dont like rF or other game screens so be it.
And majority of shots from rF. If you look at the last few pages more screens have come from GP4. If i was pendantic enough i would count them and prove you both wrong but i am not.

@Paolo: "Current Craze"...yeh thats why people have been posting rF screens for months....

People need to realise GP4 isnt the only game in the world.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2006 05:54PM by Mini Maestro.
Re: GP4 & RacingSims Shots 2006 v4
Date: August 21, 2006 05:59PM
Posted by: fast_alonso
There are really others ;) stunning :o

btw: Paolo mate, did you got my mail yesterday? :-)

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

Re: GP4 &amp;amp;amp; RacingSims Shots 2006 v4
Date: August 21, 2006 06:03PM
Posted by: TTM
Mini Maestro Wrote:

> People need to realise GP4 isnt the only game in the world.

But GP4 is best F1 game in the world. ;)
Date: August 21, 2006 06:14PM
Posted by: jpmfw
@mini,LOL! i just knew you would bite on the r factor issue, it can`t be denied that r factor is indeed a very good sim,i`m not disputing that at all,but i still say gp4 is better for f1.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: August 21, 2006 06:24PM
Posted by: IL Dottore
Gp4 is only for F1 all the other stuff sucks hard !!..

Magic Senna
TTM Wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Mini Maestro Wrote:
>
> &gt; People need to realise GP4 isnt the only game in the world.
>
> But GP4 is best F1 game in the world.
>
>

even that i no longer agree with.

@Paolo: knew i would bite eh? meh. its the fact that people feel they can deny the people the free will to post what they are well within their rights to do.
and then you have self professed people on this forum who actually dont do anything of note. eidting cameras....gosh that must be a hard job for alonso eh.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2006 06:30PM by Mini Maestro.
Date: August 21, 2006 06:33PM
Posted by: rubmifer
Date: August 21, 2006 06:34PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
I must admit i like allsorts of shots,it makes a change for me to come on here and find something new,cod2 pics even silent hunter a while back,but to me theyre all good,we all have our preferences so whats the big deal..
Date: August 21, 2006 06:35PM
Posted by: AdamGilchrist
well these rfactor screens are a nice change from the same old repetitive screenshots by fastalonso :P i dont get why people keep posting screenshots that looks almost the same, no originality. a screenshot like this i mean: [img161.imageshack.us] such a boring picture, and this sort of pic comes up nearly everyday. just like the pics of the super_aguri above. why bother putting up 4 similar pics? there have been shots like that already posted of the car, why 4 more? the guys in the gp4spain forum got a much better screenshot post, at least i can actually stop and look at the screens, instead of flicking past 10 repetive pics that just hog up my bandwidth.
Date: August 21, 2006 06:39PM
Posted by: rubmifer
Date: August 21, 2006 06:41PM
Posted by: fast_alonso
wooops ok, you'll never see screenie's of me anymore :-)

Sure it's your opinion if you think they're boring but there are people who want to see those pics too, so sorry about that.

I liked the GTR2 shots a while ago and I also have posted some of the them. So it's not that GP4 is the only good game, but for me it's the best.

You know everybody of us has another taste and it would be a shame if we all had the same ;-)

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

Date: August 21, 2006 06:43PM
Posted by: jpmfw
@Mini, i do agree with you about r factor,i had a good few hours over the weekend bouncing alover the place in the meganes,f3,and a lot more.To be honest, i think a lot of guys are too blinkered when it comes down to it, i love f1 so naturally gp4 is my choice,more so since i started making a few things,but for in your face fun in something you havn`t driven before, r factor is hard to beat.

EDIT-that don`t mean i`ll be changing any time soon however ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2006 06:46PM by jpmfw.
Date: August 21, 2006 07:05PM
Posted by: pankykapus
About Adam's post:

He is right in a way like so many pictures don't give more than a simply screen from GP4 or rF or whatever. I always look in here every time when I'm around the forum and yes sometimes I see just bunch of pictures giving me nothing but most of them (yes most of Rob's either) are great and good to see. What I say is that the best would be that when someone makes dozens of pictures ingame don't post all of them but select the best and post only one. Because one good shot worths more than 5 average I hope you know what I mean. Keep up posting at least this thread will never sink to pg2 or so. It never did I think :)
Oh and Adam you won't be a much-liked guy with that GP4Spain stuff :)

And Rob keep up posting!

And others too!
Re: GP4 &amp; RacingSims Shots 2006 v4
Date: August 21, 2006 07:11PM
Posted by: Sander H
Date: August 21, 2006 07:29PM
Posted by: IL Dottore
Boring shot from me;)

Magic Senna
Date: August 21, 2006 07:38PM
Posted by: kizz360
Date: August 21, 2006 07:41PM
Posted by: mwb
Nice shots Kizz. Always good to see some test drivers.:)
Date: August 21, 2006 07:43PM
Posted by: Sander H
Re: GP4 &amp; RacingSims Shots 2006 v4
Date: August 21, 2006 08:05PM
Posted by: TTM
@Mini:
I don't want to pick a fight, but if GP4 is piece of s#&% and rFactor is king of the racing simulations, why you still visit GPG forums?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy