You said....

Posted by schifty 
Re: You said....
Date: May 12, 2006 05:40PM
Posted by: jpmfw
edit- removed,not worth the effort

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2006 05:41PM by jpmfw.
Date: May 12, 2006 05:56PM
Posted by: fongu
jpmfw Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
not worth the effort

sounds about right.

Date: May 12, 2006 08:37PM
Posted by: AdamGilchrist
schifty, you are a spastic, retarded stupid idiot. ill take it back, if you apoligise for making such a stupid thread, and making a total dickhead out of yourself. everyone who reads what you wrote will just laugh at you. go get a brain, or go kill yourself.
Date: May 12, 2006 09:05PM
Posted by: Muks_C
i don't think you needed to go that far Adam Gilchrist, don't stoop to his/their level by name-calling.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: May 12, 2006 09:15PM
Posted by: Mr Pibb
schifty [[i]shifty[/i]]

Date: May 12, 2006 09:23PM
Posted by: TTM
Everybody, stop this @#$%&. I don't want hear or read anything about GPRF 2006 MOD.
Date: May 12, 2006 11:25PM
Posted by: Vader
This forum does NOT support this mod. Any further talk about it will only result in the deletion of the threads in question. There is no need to discuss this. We have the right to handle it this way, as much as every house owner has the right to say what's allowed and what's forbidden in his OWN house. If you want to discuss this mod just do it, however do it on a forum YOU pay for. This is OUR place and we don't want it here. Accept it, schifty, or we will have a serious discussion about your future on these forums.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: May 12, 2006 11:25PM
Posted by: zeppelin101
Or lack of it ;)
Date: May 13, 2006 12:30AM
Posted by: Mini Maestro
AdamGilchrist Wrote:
> schifty, you are a spastic, retarded stupid idiot.
> ill take it back, if you apoligise for making such
> a stupid thread, and making a total dickhead out
> of yourself. everyone who reads what you wrote
> will just laugh at you. go get a brain, or go kill
> yourself.

OK so the forum doesnt support GPRF fair do's but why is this tolerated? because he is insulting schfity/russians?
Date: May 13, 2006 12:42AM
Posted by: jpmfw
totally agree with you mini, it`s one thing to say your piece,but that was going way too far,even if ppl think it,there has to be a limit

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: May 13, 2006 12:48AM
Posted by: Sapo
Yup, it's not an international act of crime, asking for that mod, it's just stupid.
Date: May 13, 2006 01:04AM
Posted by: AdamGilchrist
i like russians. i play balalaika and go to a russian club every sunday to play music. sorry for the name calling, thought it would be a funny reply.
Date: May 13, 2006 04:43AM
Posted by: mortal
unacceptable behaviour tsk tsk.....

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: May 13, 2006 09:39AM
Posted by: Iceman-Kimi
schifty Wrote:
> 1 point i retain of that, all of us you are
> jalouse because they made that that all and a 98%
> of that mod is legal so shut it up, try it before
> to say something totally wrong

You think the gpg community is jalouse on a illegal mod ? All the best things are made here , without gpg you proberly couldn't make tracks and much more things so bugger off or i will be mad

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy