Sepang Hi-Res ONLINE

Posted by Jax 
Re: Sepang Hi-Res ONLINE
Date: October 29, 2005 04:39PM
Posted by: Ruboy
@Ricardo Lampert:
Well, I'm a bit confused but I'll ask nevertheless. I have used a hi-res white border line from one of Caelen's hi-res tracks for my Shanghai update. I have got his permission for his hi-res textures but now I don't know if this white line is his work or yours. So I just wanted to ask your permisson for this textures to avoid trouble:)

Cheers,
Ruboy

Re: Sepang Hi-Res ONLINE
Date: October 29, 2005 11:07PM
Posted by: Ricardo Lampert
@Jax: You're welcome Jax ! Problem solved ! :-)

@Ruboy: I am the author of white border line. I made that file using a real photo.
Ok, you have my permission to use it in your hi-res versions but don't forget the due credits. ;-)

About hi-res versions I prefer that all authors of this updates contact me first before to use my files as base mainly if are using the .gp4 files.
Please DO NOT publish hi-res version using my .gp4 files. Just put all hi-res TEX files available to download with all instructions to install that files. If aren't using .gp4 files made by me just forget it.

RICARDO LAMPERT
Visit my blog at [ricardolampert.wordpress.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy