_tux_ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the gp4tweaker site is kindof back up, the proper
> site wont be back unless madman comes back. this
> is because its running really out of date scripts
> (unsecure scripts) and its too much work to update
> for someone who doesnt know what parts are
> customized

But will he ever be back? I think you did good to close the site and make the downloads public.

I can host his most important files, like I do with the (private) helmet movement tweak.

[1991] [2003] [2004] [gp2 world series]
Re: The Car Removal Tweak
Date: September 02, 2005 06:02PM
Posted by: _tux_
_Erix_ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But will he ever be back? I think you did good to
> close the site and make the downloads public.

i dont know. he was on holiday over christmas but his house was only a few km from the tsunami (he did email me after the tsunami happened though so thats good)

they are *all* the downloads from the site, the site is still intact but disabled. the only downloads missing are ZaZ's latest ones, because they are hosted in another folder (but in the same folder as private data so thats why there is no link)

phpnuke downloads are not shown due to the age of the scripts

[edit]

last email from him is dated jan 5th

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2005 06:05PM by _tux_.
Date: September 02, 2005 08:14PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
Well thank god he is ok since he mailed you 5th of january.
Date: September 03, 2005 11:03AM
Posted by: RonF1
Thanks Big Brother for sending the tweak to me
Date: September 03, 2005 03:11PM
your welcome !
Date: September 03, 2005 05:12PM
Posted by: adam75
Hi,

Can i have 11th team remover please. adambensimon@yahoo.fr

Thanks in advance. ;-)
Date: September 03, 2005 06:00PM
ZaZ wanted me to also put his csm downloads up as well. so they are in the csm folder :)
Date: September 03, 2005 10:24PM
Posted by: JPM2002
could the tweak be sent to me too plz? kimiraikkonen2002@hotmail.com

thanks
Date: September 04, 2005 12:10AM
Posted by: Madman271
Off Topic:
Only site being hacked has able to led me out. :)
Sorry if I left the community for too long. FYI, my project actually not dead just on hold. There are several interesting tweaks left and worth to be relased. Currently someone has working on it (I delegate the project to her with my permission) but the actual release date is up to her.

Back to Topic:
I agree with Erix (Maverick?) to publish most (if not all) files especially those related to GP4/GP4 Tweaker.

Just for info guys, I was never explicitly said that PRIVATE version cannot be shared or uploaded to different servers. The Private version mostly written for mods or by special request (for example: Mavericks for helmet shaking adjustment tweak, Oggo for his Champ Cart mod, etc). Permission always granted (by madman) to share such release, but it advisable to consult to the person (the mod owner) who has rights for their own tweaker private version. Mod owner (not madman) has full rights to allow or decline the private version shareable for public. In contrast, all public version (either full, beta or update) may shared or uploaded to different servers as long as the archive content still kept intact -- no trojan, sypware, virus, etc embedded to the archive.

I'll try to find the latest tweaker with all tweaks enable on it (especially with car removal and slipstreaming effect tweaks). Once done, I'll try to uploaded somewhere (maybe to public download service such as rapidshare or megaupload). I'll inform you to this thread once the file available to download.

@Tux:
Hiya! How's going, mate? What about your driving school? Finally got your driving license? :)

I've lost my laptop carried by my men whose also missing in Pataya. This laptop holds few important documents in it, including some important info about the site's access (FTP account, etc). I recommend that you wipe out all those site files and database entries, excluding the tweaker/csm downloaded files. Probably you may setup those downloaded files to be available for public download?

I'll contact you once the site replacement has done. I'm very busy right now, coz the deadline for the project job is the 4th qurater of this year. If you know what I mean. ;)

In reality, doesn't matter who's right but most important is who's left.
Date: September 04, 2005 12:32AM
*dies*

[edit]

ive pmed you your email and ftp passwords

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2005 12:45AM by _tux_.
Date: September 04, 2005 12:37AM
Posted by: _Erix_
Hi Madman,

Good to see you're posting here again! We surely missed you out here :)

I'm not Maverick but Erik (or Erix/Erikx), we worked together on the helmet movement system for the '04 mod.

It's nice to know you're putting all the single private tweaks into a final one. While you're at it, maybe you can add the helmet movement tweak in there as well?

[1991] [2003] [2004] [gp2 world series]
Date: September 04, 2005 03:55AM
Oh my god what i am glad to see you back madman cause your tweaker program still rocks and glad the project isn't death !!!!

Looking forward for more things from you man !
Date: September 04, 2005 04:24AM
Posted by: ZaZ
Hi! you mad mofo! ;)

nice to see you again

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Date: September 04, 2005 11:29AM
Posted by: gpxcartworld
Hi there Madman! Really glad and happy to see you around here again! :)
And hope to see you often again! :)
Welcome back :)

Date: September 04, 2005 12:01PM
Posted by: vesuvius
WOW nice to see you here Madman :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2005 12:04PM by vesuvius.
Date: September 05, 2005 05:16AM
Posted by: Buzz Hornet
Welwome back the one and only Madman
Date: September 05, 2005 11:00AM
Posted by: Willb
Whistles, The God returns :)

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2005 11:00AM by Willb.
Date: September 05, 2005 11:09AM
Posted by: b-tone
great to see you back madman - i hope all is well with you :)

____
Tony

Date: September 05, 2005 03:06PM
uh oh. everyones seen him! madman run away! :D
Date: September 05, 2005 11:19PM
Posted by: Madman271
Ok, here the GP4 Tweaker 1.0.4.5 Reloaded. It was actually based from Test Update 5 (one that never exposed to the public). All known tweaks are unlocked here, including Car Removal and Slipstreaming. It also containing *.ini cfg templates and default custom visor/dirt texture files.

Don't be surprise if you unable to enable the newest tweaks, they're physically locked. Some of them requires additional files (textures, meshes, etc) and the others simply because still in test or unstable.

I was uploaded it into two places in case you having problem accessing one another. It archived with RAR (save lots of filesize compared with old ZIP). Feel free to host it to your own server because both links above only last for 1 month. Also feel free to repack it to another format (ZIP, ACE, 7Z, etc).

The size is about 190 Kb, download it here:
Mirror #1: [rapidshare.de]
Mirror #2: [www.megaupload.com]

Off Topic:
Bigbrother, Buzz Hornet, Diego, Erix, Jon, Ronald, Tony, Vesuvius, Willb and many others... Nice to see you again, mate! Still stuck in here? :)

@Tux:
Dies what?
Runaway... Is this about airport? ;)

In reality, doesn't matter who's right but most important is who's left.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy