Semi Pro Level Too Hard.

Posted by greg 
Re: Semi Pro Level Too Hard.
Date: August 12, 2005 03:39PM
Posted by: nicol@cciarri
Yes, of course, CPU car drivers are faster on Ace level becouse they have more grip factor and more power factor....try to compare laptimes between Rookie and Ace level.
This is the important aspect of GP4 that allows to human player the choice among a sort of arcade way ( hot seat modality in default GP4 ), and progressive easy levels from Ace to Rookie.
In fact, physics file is always the same, for Human and CPU drivers, for rookie and Ace level.
Date: August 12, 2005 04:38PM
Posted by: Paco
i'm driving with keys, and i won at Monte-Carlo with default physics/setup in Ace level, with 4 pitstops (3 stopper strategy + one accident). i also got pole.

but there are certain circuits where i'm far from the top of the grid (both in qualy and race), however, and has already been said, it's a matter of getting used to the circuit, and tweaking the setup (which i've never done, but i should :P)

I'm against sigpics
Date: August 13, 2005 05:05AM
Posted by: m96maggu
Paco Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i'm driving with keys, and i won at Monte-Carlo
> with default physics/setup in Ace level, with 4
> pitstops (3 stopper strategy + one accident). i
> also got pole.
>
> but there are certain circuits where i'm far from
> the top of the grid (both in qualy and race),
> however, and has already been said, it's a matter
> of getting used to the circuit, and tweaking the
> setup (which i've never done, but i should :P)

How can you possibly score pole and win at Monaco on Ace with the default setup??!! :o

Date: August 13, 2005 05:12AM
Posted by: Paco
i don't know, but i did it :)

I'm against sigpics
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy