WGP Series SCR Team Manager Thread

Posted by mortal 
WGP Series SCR Team Manager Thread
Date: July 17, 2005 06:31AM
Posted by: mortal
This thread created to facilitate SCR team manager & drivers communication. Easier than using the pm service.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Okay guys, we need a decision on our carshape, we have an offer from kizz360 to assist with the paintjob, so, we have to come up with a template for the carshape. I'm not fussed on the shape, you guys have to drive it so maybe you could post screenies, (small ones) of your fave shapes, then we can ask the author for permission to use the shape for the WGP series. We still need to notify jonny of our final choice for team sponsors, keep in mind that we will need logos that can be supplied to the painter to finish off the livery. I'm thinking one main sponsor and maybe two or three others, let's try not too make it too busy. If you have any specific ideas about how you want it too look post your ideas here, and no sistine chapels Bernie ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: WGP Series SCR Team Manager Thread
Date: July 17, 2005 07:25AM
Posted by: SpaceAce
i say we paint a big john howard face on it
be sponsored by IGA
and paint the car pink and purple

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Date: July 17, 2005 08:51AM
I'll ignore that suggestion lol, btw, IGA couldn't afford us anyway.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: July 17, 2005 10:43AM
how about a modern design, with straight lines and maybe a faint image like on ur signature

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Date: July 17, 2005 11:50AM
Check the original thread about asking for paintjob assistance, there's an idea there, a bit like the minardi paintwork but different colour of course, but first we need to decide on a shape before we can paint it, and decide on sponsors to go on the car as well. In a day or so your team-mates will have seen this thread and then we can move forward. So the order is shape, template, sponsors and paint, then I will need your individual helmet designs etc. for the team launch to go ahead.

Date: July 17, 2005 11:52AM
Posted by: jonny
good idea, that means the orignal thread not cluttered up with crap.

www.footballsfinestgfx.co.uk

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2005 11:54AM by jonny.
Date: July 17, 2005 12:14PM
shape: sauber ?
template: the one thats available
sponsors: sony?
paint:

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Date: July 18, 2005 01:14PM
I'm not fussed, as I said before, it's you guys have to drive it so I'll leave the shape up to you, If Bernie and Ryan are happy, haven't heard from them so maybe wait a bit, I figure it will still be a few weeks before the first race anyway, there's still a lot of teams and drivers still need sorting so no reaL real rush, yet, I'm alreay looking forward to seeing screenies of it anyway :-)

Date: July 19, 2005 08:11AM
Posted by: theblackone2005
hey mal

whats the latest update on the car design.
i dont mind what car shape we use...as long as it looks good, although i do like mclaren mp4-20.

anything u need just pm me
cheers
Ryan

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2005 08:13AM by theblackone2005.
Date: July 19, 2005 08:48AM
Posted by: Bernie The Bolt
I'm not really fussed about the shape. I do, however, like Mortals idea of a Minardi-esque style paintscheme. Perhaps with some sponsors who share our teams colours (Can't think of anything straight away..but I'll try and look into it over the next few days).
Date: July 19, 2005 10:12PM
Posted by: danm
what are the team colours? ive contacted wombat about painting the car ;) unlucky folks if i get the job lol

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: July 20, 2005 12:07AM
Thanks danm, royal blue (see aus flag, white and some red) see original carpainter wanted thread here [www.grandprixgames.org]
Look at Minardi paint scheme for ideas ;-), Sauber 1st choice or MP4-20 shape, you can post screens here if you wish to, on behalf of the team, Thanks again, mortal

Date: July 20, 2005 12:16AM
awesome - well ill have a look at it tonight and keep you posted - whens the deadline?

EDIT: i have all day off work 2moro! will give it more of a bash then

PS how twisty are you to imagination of car design? ill stick to the basis of blue white and red division stripe no problemo. dont worrky, leavvvvve the rest to me ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2005 12:36AM by danm.
Date: July 20, 2005 01:32AM
another wee update, text update :P

im feeling very retro late 80's early 90s. bring on the simple geometry!

sponsors guys and team, sponsors!

and to confirm its the sauber shape right? nice! :) u shudda gone with the bar006 tho mmmm!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2005 01:32AM by danm.
Date: July 20, 2005 01:33PM
w00t check your pm box, thanks ;-)

Date: July 24, 2005 10:33AM
excuse me mr painter man..
can u paint me a cool helmet?

thanku painter man

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Date: July 24, 2005 11:02AM
please :-) Gui might be obliged there :-)

Date: July 24, 2005 11:44AM
hehehe gui hehehehe

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Date: July 25, 2005 04:09PM
Posted by: theblackone2005
Hows the car coming along?
hows my helmet design looking?
Do we have to download Mods to install and set up GP4 for the Series?

La la la la la...
Date: July 26, 2005 09:42PM
im struggling to like the car colour choices ;) meh, never worked with red much i despise it!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy