Armageddon 2005 blood was shed but now this thread needs deleting now

Posted by Button14 
Re: "SHEEPY'S" Questions??? Sheepy would like to know...??
Date: February 27, 2005 01:34AM
Posted by: Morbid
I am not kidding around. I cannot, and will not tolerate a group of users to be so full of themselves that they start a mob mentality hate mongering on n00bs. If this doesn't stop, I will be taking steps to get the offenders banned.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2005 01:37AM by Morbid.
uve got it wrong on my behalf mate

Wow! Are you threatening the people, morbid?

Personally, I am very disappointed to you. :( :( :( :(

I wonder what is the qualification becoming a moderator of this forum.

Race with no fear! - Gilles Villeneuve

sigh, you guys, leave sheepy alone. he has not done one thing wrong, other than post a bit to much. and to be honest im ashamed to be part of the same forum as you guys. in this thread your giving him @#$%& for posting 2 screen shots! why? this thread as far as I can tell was opend so sheepy can do what he likes in here, and yet when he does, you abuse him. GROW UP. if you dont like it leave the forum, no one is stoping you. in my opinion SHEEPY is more welcome here than some of you lot, he is trying his best to make things for GP4 and all he has recieved is abuse. I accept it does get annoying seeing so many threads from the same person, most of you guys wont remember but i ran a hot lap comp a year or alot more back, and it had alot of threads and people got annoyed with it. but NOT ONCE did people abuse me for it.

Date: February 27, 2005 01:44AM
Posted by: Morbid
No I am not threatening people. Threats are things are scary things that you dish out, but may not be able to actually back up. Threats are often empty. So no, its not a threat.

As for you being disappointed in me... tough luck dude. I am not here to impress you.

I have been very patient with this. I have used reason and warnings for several weeks now. I have sent out PM's. I have locked up threads. I have deleted posts. Yet you guys persist. If you do not wish to follow the helpful hints that your friendly mod hands out, and you do not understand that my use of force gradually increases... then there is no resort but to use bans.

Personally I would hate if it came to that. But its your choice.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
ColdBlood Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow! Are you threatening the people, morbid?
>
> Personally, I am very disappointed to you.
>
> I wonder what is the qualification becoming a
> moderator of this forum.

How do you get this one?

you guys are abusing a forum member when you shouldnt me, and morbid is correct, and most likely fed up with this crap. this crap shouldnt happen, and yet for some reason it is.

hey korn freak uve got the wrong end of the stick the recent comments dont refer to this thread, it was in two other threads that are now closed and as sheepys thread was closed he posted in here asking why, then the argument moved here, not your fault its getting hectic at present

Who said I wanted to be impressed by you? Why are you trying to make me laugh at you? :(

I just meant I disappointed with your work. I do not care who you are, I want you to be a fair and qualified moderator. Other than that, do whatever you want.

Sorry I am if I was rude, but the statement "I am not here to impress you." is out of league. Let us do not cross the line.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2005 01:51AM by ColdBlood.
Date: February 27, 2005 01:48AM
Posted by: SHEEPY
i shouldnt have come to this forum all ive done is cause trouble i think the only way the trouble will stop if i stop posting posts and thread so i think if it is me and my anyonying thread posting i will find another forum i am sorry for all the trouble morbid and to every1.

yeah? taken from this thread.

Bigbrother Wrote:
> Sheepy you should be closed, banned and removed!
>
> AMD 64, 3000MHZ, clockspeed 2000+, 1024 MBRAM ddr
> 333, ATI Radeon 9600 SE 128 MB tv out, 560 HD,
> ...
>
> Greetings Steven

RMcConkey Wrote:
> lol and whats the point of these screenies? :-D
>
> Ryan McConkey
>

ColdBlood Wrote:
> What an Idi**!!!
>
> Race with no fear! - Gilles Villeneuve
>
>
>

i have read a few of the other threads to. Not all i admit.

Korn_Freak Wrote:
> ColdBlood Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Wow! Are you threatening the people, morbid?
> >
> > Personally, I am very disappointed to you.
>
> >
> > I wonder what is the qualification becoming
> a
> > moderator of this forum.
>
>
> How do you get this one?
>
> you guys are abusing a forum member when you
> shouldnt me, and morbid is correct, and most
> likely fed up with this crap. this crap shouldnt
> happen, and yet for some reason it is.
>
>
>
---

yup i agree, the guys that are acting like a twat are the ones doing the accusing

------------------------------------

24 Heures Du Mans 18-19 June 2005

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2005 01:54AM by andrew_S.
Date: February 27, 2005 01:53AM
Posted by: danm

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
@Korn_Freak

Boo~ I meant "IDIOM" you fool! ;)

Date: February 27, 2005 02:01AM
Posted by: chet
i go for a couple hours and look wat happend ;)

this is kinda pathetic, lets just forget all of it and get on, and leave Sheepy alone, hes just trying to contribute to the community, he is just curious.

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: February 27, 2005 02:04AM
Posted by: Xero
OMG, what is going on in here? Boiling blood all around!

Here's what I think...

I believe some members are attacking Sheepy too soon. Give him more time to adjust to the forum. @Sheepy: I'm sure you've learned what can bend people the wrong way around here, so you'll have to take it on board quickly... for example, keep all your car work in a single thread. I'm sure you'll understand why threads for each project can make the forum cluttered? I also understand what it's like to get excited about showing other people your creations, but rather than post updates every few hours, try doing them every couple of days or so. Plus, showing bigger changes has more impact (I think anyway!).

I get the impression you are very young Sheepy... how old are you if you don't mind me asking?

And i'm surprised people are attacking Morbid all of a sudden... I understand why he closes threads where and when he does. Why must people question his authority? He's an established member of this forum... he was here before I was, and I joined 5 years ago (ah, the glory days!). The long time regulars have known him well enough to be respected and trustworthy, and deserves to be a moderator. And so he has every right to do what he believes is fit for the forum.

And i'm not attacking you guys either... I just think some you need to cool down, and bite your lip at certain times. Thats all.

(and on a lighter note... I must be due a shot at the mod job! Maybe Morbid will give me his! ;))
Date: February 27, 2005 02:04AM
Posted by: danm
agreed. the end :)

on a lighter note, i burnt 34 chicken nuggets just now cuz i was too busy on my computer. now theyre multicultural!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2005 02:05AM by danm.
Date: February 27, 2005 02:09AM
Posted by: Xero
And my weetabix are soggy as 'ell now!! I can't swallow it! :(
soggy weetbix ?!? :o the thread ain't 'that' exciting ;)

____
Tony

Sheepy, there's no need to go.

I don't know why some people forget that they were new too, once upon a time. Its a learning curve, stick around! I definately don't like the feel of the gp4 forum these past months, its like there's a witch hunt on 24 hours a day :|

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
jesus how did it come to this!?

personally i don't have a problem with sheepy i just think he should keep everything in one thread or at least use the search button sometimes.. i'm sure some of the question he's asked has already been answerd..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy