Gui's works - Online page 3, updates on 4

Posted by Guimengo 
Gary, I lost the helmet (as I said before), so I just started on his 1988 one. I'll check if I need to do anything else, otherwise I'll see how I can upload to this site (and anywhere else if anyone would like it) and send you ;-)

you can send your helmets to me, please :-) cox44@arcor.de
how do you want them? :)

1024x256 or 512x128? Also, tex or tga?

enough with my questions ;)
would be great if you can send them in both sizes, 1024x256 and 512x128 and please tex files, thanks in advance :-)
bitte :P
it's my pleasure, after all you have helped me a ton with all those things you used to send me!! :|
@Gary:

I can make the Senna tribute one more time (better this time though), and can send you my Senna 88 one, just would like to know how would you want it, 512x128 or 1024x256, in TGA or TEX?

:)
Guimengo
@Gary:

I can make the Senna tribute one more time (better this time though), and can send you my Senna 88 one, just would like to know how would you want it, 512x128 or 1024x256, in TGA or TEX?

Marry me! ;)

erm... i don't really know what makes the difference when it comes to file format, so whichever is less hassle for you is my choice :)

Hehe, I rather not marry you, don't take it personally ;)
I'll send you the tex for both sizes on the e-mail you use for your MSN
No, nothing personal taken - i don't think my gf would be impressed ;)

Yeah, if you could send me them i'd be eternally grateful :D

check your PM Gary, I'm desperate ;)
nevermind, found it :P

idea for a helmet

make a helmet with brains all over it.

thatd be cool

Here is an idea for a helmet make an alessandro nanini helmet, he was a great driver who would have went far if it was not for that nasty helicopter accident
I heard of him, but I don't know how his helmet looked like. One thing though, I am not as advanced as some guys here, so I still have a few limitations on helmets - I'm the first to admit -, and I rather let the more experienced guys do the more complicated ones :).

Also, would anyone use this helmet?
this guy might use it ;)

____
Tony

hahahahahahahahaaha Tony ;)

Well Enzo1981, your helmet is ready :P
Wow! Thank you so much, and it was done so quickly. It looks Amazing, I am truly grateful. If could please e-mail it to f1racer81@hotmail.com and Rock On! Plus keep making these awesome helmets.

I have another idea, how about a patrick depallier helmet? he raced back in the 1970's he drove the tyrell 3 wheeler however he died in a testing accident with an alfa romeo. Too bad. Yet it would make a great helmet. If you can make it please email to f1racer81@hotmail.com thank you for your cool helmets
Hmmm, Enzo1981 that helmet is from Tony's mod :)
If this Patrick Depallier raced in 79, he'll be in the 79 mod too ;-).

But I've never heard of this Patrick guy, so pictures of his helmet are needed :P. I can't promise anything, but even if they're really complex I'll try my best
Ok, these 3 helmets (Gene, Irvine, Senna) should be online soon :)
I'll post later with updates to this
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy