Blurry Nosecones

Posted by Wirah 
Re: Blurry Nosecones
Date: October 27, 2004 01:59PM
Posted by: Wirah
Umm..Sixdegrees..I have no idea what you're talking about sorry, not good with updating this game..as you can see. Please can you give me basic instructions :) Cheers!

Date: October 27, 2004 02:56PM
Posted by: Button14
thats pretty much basic as u can get but u need to know how to use gp4master download it and read the tutorial or find one

Date: October 27, 2004 09:05PM
Posted by: Borjaserrano
@ Wirah

I have the same graphic card. Just put the Anisotropic Filter on 4x, and the problem disappears without any lost of performance.

Date: October 27, 2004 09:27PM
Posted by: villej
Also turning filtering quality better from GFX drivers should cure that problem.

My photo gallery: [viltzu86.deviantart.com]
Date: October 27, 2004 09:38PM
They were already;

5 ; [MAIN VIEW] Texture filter quality (0 => none, 1 => point, 2 => bilinear, 3 => anisotropic, 4 => flatcubic, 5 => gaussiancubic) v3

5 ; [MAIN VIEW] Texture filter quality for mipmaps - if any - (0 => none, 1 => point, 2 => bilinear, 3 => anisotropic, 4 => flatcubic/quincunx, 5 => gaussiancubic) v3

4 ; [MAIN VIEW] Max anisotropic filtering (1 => off, to max 7) v2

Still blurry from T-Cam :( I have another graphics problem too..check the post near the top if any of you have any ideas :) Thanks

Date: October 27, 2004 09:51PM
Posted by: BorgDroneX
ive suffered from blurred graphics on the cars....i sorted it out by changing my graphics card settings.....

i adjusted the Anti-Aliasing & Anisotropic Filtering from default to x4..

it worked for me :)

hope this helps!!

<---Uber Soldat--->
RESISTANCE IS NOT FUTILE
Date: October 27, 2004 10:04PM
I changed my ATI Radeon settings to this;

And the nose cones are still blurry :( Do I need to alter anything else on my Graphic Card Settings?

Date: October 27, 2004 10:45PM
Posted by: Button14
click on custom settings and put everything on full

Date: October 28, 2004 02:10AM
Posted by: SchimmyMike
Yep if i had blurred nosecones like this i simple set aa and af to 2 (with my very old pc). Without it happens, with aa and af not. So try this...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy