1992 MOD by gp4italia.org [update 05/03/2005 on page 5]

Posted by Lord Kamder 
This is how the rear wet did look like in -92

U/

fantastic, Ulf :)
Yay! That's great!! :)
Fantastic work again, Ulf! You're the tyre master! :)

it looks great :)

I will make the final adjustment and then make the speed tread too.

U/
hello, what about the 1992 mod? will it be released in the next few years? or are you tring to beat the world record of Duke Nukem a.k.a. the "It´s done, when it´s done" game
I think they stalled on sounds
ok thx. I hope they will get this Mod done before i get 100 years old ;)
Guimengo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think they stalled on sounds

No joke? They let sounds stall a mod? Man, release the mod and let the users use what other sounds they wish I say....

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Jagdpanzer Wrote:
> No joke? They let sounds stall a mod? Man, release
> the mod and let the users use what other sounds
> they wish I say....

You are right! It's only a matter of permission I think.
Tsss, come on, are you really frustrated by one mod that hasn't been released yet? We can now play almost every season since 1999 ánd some old seasons, do you really have to be able to play every season on f1 history?

Ofcourse it's a pity an almost fully completed mod is stalled on sounds, but there's enough to be satisfied with.

Some say... he's even smaller than 20kb.
And some say... he's so offensive he could get you into trouble...
The only thing we know is that he's called...

THE SIG

Felipe Massa, World Champion 15:34:11pm- 15:34:21pm.
Tbh, having "every season since 1999" just doesn't do it for many people, judging by the many Senna fans around here. ;-)
When a mod has what looks like to be awesome models, covers a season from the awesome late 80's to early 90's era and no new news for fully 2 years, to then discover(allegedly) that only sounds held it back, it shouldn't be a surprise that it would be a disappointment to many.
I gather it was scheduled for a rFactor release about a year ago too, but no news updates about that either on rFactor Central. :(

F1archives * Facebook * YouTube
Yeah Berger you got my point. I was just about 3 years old in 1992 and even at 1st of May 1994 when I was about 4,5 years old, I couldn't understand what was lost in Tamburello. Just in the last few years I have realized, by watching videos from Youtube, how great driver Ayrton was. It's great to re-create those years. So that's why mods from the 80's and early 90's are important to me.

Why can't you release the mod without sounds if it's so difficult to get permissions?
As far as i am concerned, you can drive a senna car in the 1991 mod and the 1994 mod (the whole season, how cruel), so that should not be an argument, or you should be determined to drive senna in a '92 car ;)

THE SIG

Anyone who is student and fan of F1 has to be drawn to the history of it. I only became a die hard F1 fan in the last few years, simply because here in the USA from the mid 80's until the early 2000's F1 wasn't really covered here with any enthusiasm, and before the internet came along you simply didn't hear much about it at all.

GP4 has driven my interest, along with finally being able to see the races here on US tv, and because of that I've read everything I can get my hands on and am collecting all the old F1 video I can find to see the great drivers and cars of the past decades.

So to get the opportunity to vitually recreate and compete against those cars and drivers in these mods is A BIG DEAL. Thats why simply dropping Senna's car into a current day mod is pointless in my opinion.

I'll get down off my soapbox now...;)

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Re: 1992 MOD by gp4italia.org [update 05/03/2005 on page 5]
Date: August 01, 2007 07:48AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
How about putting the sounds of the 1991 mod into the 92 one?

Would love to drive the FW 14B of Nigel Mansell. What a car!!!.
It's a special shame about 92 mod because that was such a gem, really well made. There was a video of Senna in Interlagos (rFactor though) but it had sounds from another year. It looked like it drove alright too
Jagdpanzer schreef:

>
> So to get the opportunity to vitually recreate and
> compete against those cars and drivers in these
> mods is A BIG DEAL. Thats why simply dropping
> Senna's car into a current day mod is pointless in
> my opinion.
>
> I'll get down off my soapbox now...;)

I didn't mean to put a senna car in a current day mod, i mean, you can drive a senna car in the excisting 1991 mod and the 1994 mod alreay, only not a 1992 senna car.

THE SIG

As awesome as the 91 mod is, this 92 mod is newer and therefore uses better methods and more advanced skills by people. Maybe that's what was meant
It's true that there are already mods with Senna available but still many people often say in WIP threads that they "can't wait". Painters, shapers and trackmakers are doing this to get maximum enjoyment from the game. So I think more mods = more happy people. :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy