Schuberth helmet shape Beta version released

Posted by Eugenio Faria 
Re: Schuberth helmet shape Beta version released
Date: August 10, 2004 10:51PM
Posted by: eddycrazy
wow great pics of shumi helmet where did you get those from.
Date: August 10, 2004 10:55PM
Posted by: F1Master
Ebay of all places.

WilliamsF1 Supporters

AMD Athlon64 3400, 512mb Corsair XMS3200LL memory, Asus K8V Deluxe mobo, Powercolor Radeon X800 Pro VIVO, 160G Maxtor HD, Soundblaster Audigy, Windows XP SP2.
Date: August 10, 2004 11:47PM
Posted by: Eugenio Faria
First of all thank you guys for the photos,eventhough the dont help too much at this stage,anyway much thanks.
About an helmet shape pack with Bell and Arai,well, what I have to say is that its on my plans.
And by the way eddiecrazy ,the water tube its visible ingame.
Also I think I have got good news,Lasse will make a 2004 helmet set to fit with my Schuberth shape! I think its very good news isnt it?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2004 12:00AM by Eugenio Faria.
Date: August 11, 2004 12:09AM
Posted by: F1Master
Yep, it sure is.

WilliamsF1 Supporters

AMD Athlon64 3400, 512mb Corsair XMS3200LL memory, Asus K8V Deluxe mobo, Powercolor Radeon X800 Pro VIVO, 160G Maxtor HD, Soundblaster Audigy, Windows XP SP2.
Date: August 11, 2004 03:23AM
Posted by: Guimengo
Very nice Eugenio :)

I didn't make any comments, because it is a tough job, and when it comes to helmets, I'm a bit of a bastard :P Very nice news on Lasse, he is very good!! I hope he can make textures that will work perfectly with the shape! For example (I always say this), the black part of Schumi's helmet not extending down so much, and Felipe Massa's helmet's green part (from the top, that comes pointing down towards the visor) being closer to the visor.

Good job, and I shall remain silent :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy